Attractive streetscapes with mature trees are just one of the inspired features of Glenway in Newmarket that are sure to impress. Lakeview proudly presents an exclusive new release of 50' and 55' two-storey homes and 50' detached bungalows. Distinguished architecture. Luxuriously appointed interiors. Meticulous craftsmanship in every detail. Discover all of the exciting "wow factors" that make Glenway Newmarket's most prestigious new address.
QUALITY EXTERIOR CONSTRUCTION
1. Lakeview’s custom designed elevations by award winning designers. Inspired exteriors which include genuine clay brick, fabricated stone, stucco, ornamental trim detail, masonry sills, vinyl siding, metal siding, decorative shutters, and covered porches and balconies where applicable (as per plan).
2. House siting and exterior colour will be architecturally coordinated for a harmonious streetscape in conformance with applicable zoning and architectural control guidelines.
3. Self-sealing laminated shingles. Aluminum soffits, eavestrough, fascia, downspouts.
4. Entire lot sodded except paved areas. Driveways to be paved with base coat of asphalt, as well as a second coat on driveway apron.
5. Precast concrete slab walkway from driveway to front door entry. Precast step at rear door.
WINDOWS AND DOORS
6. Satin nickel or black finish front door entry grip set and deadbolt (style/colour varies with elevations).
7. ENERGY STAR® qualified insulated entry door with glass insert (as per plan).
8. Wide 6 ft, 9 ft & 12 ft sliding doors in breakfast area with screen where applicable (as per plan).
9. ENERGY STAR® qualified coloured vinyl windows (fixed or operators) to all elevations (all opening windows are complete with screens). Basement windows are white vinyl.
10. Where Walkout basement conditions are applicable, the premium cost includes: basement exterior sliding patio/swing door (as per plan), larger rear basement vinyl window, pressure treated wood balcony, an additional light and electrical outlet (stairs to grade not included).
11. Where Deck conditions are applicable (more than 3 risers from patio door) the premium cost includes: a pressure treated wood deck and stairs to grade. Larger rear basement vinyl window also included for homes with 7 or more risers from the deck.
12. Premium quality panelled sectional insulated garage doors with light inserts (as per plan).
13. Door from the garage into the home, where shown on the plan. In the event there is a grade difference of more than 3 risers, the Vendor reserves the right to substitute the door with a wall and not issue a credit to the purchaser.
14. Choice of quality designed cabinets, from Vendor’s standard samples.
15. Extended tall upper cabinets in kitchen. 16. Granite kitchen countertop, from Vendor’s standard samples. Double compartment stainless steel undermount sink with single lever faucet.
17. Gourmet extended breakfast bars (as per plan). Kitchen islands that include a sink will receive an electrical receptacle with integrated USB.
18. Space for 36” wide x 68” high fridge and 30” stove space.
19. Kitchen exhaust fan over stove vented to exterior.
20. Receptacle for electric stove and dedicated electric outlet for refrigerator.
21. Electrical outlets at counter level for small appliance. Including one electrical receptacle with integrated USB.
22. Dishwasher space provided in kitchen with rough-in wiring and rough-in plumbing.
23. Luxurious freestanding soaker tub with separate shower in Master Ensuite (as shown on plan).
24. Sleek styled framed glass shower enclosures (where shown on plan).
25. Water resistant board to approximately 36” high on tub and shower enclosure walls.
26. Choice of cabinets and laminate countertops for bathroom vanities from, Vendor’s standard samples.
27. Strip lights in all bathrooms (except for powder rooms).
28. Mirrors are 36” high to all bathrooms.
29. White bathroom fixtures, from Vendor’s standard samples.
30. Electrical outlet for small appliances beside vanity in all bathrooms.
31. ENERGY STAR® exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
32. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
33. Single lever faucets for all vanities.
34. Choice of standard 8” x 10” ceramic tile for main bathtub enclosure, shower stall walls, and shower ceiling of enclosed showers, from Vendor’s standard samples.
35. All nominal size shower floors to have an easy maintenance pre-formed white acrylic shower base. At the Vendor’s sole discretion, Vendor may substitute the acrylic base for 2”x 2” matte white tile base.
36. Pressure balance valves to all showers.
37. Contemporary style powder room to include: Contemporary style toilet, upgraded faucet, vanity with upgraded sink, & decorative lighting (where applicable).
LUXURY INTERIOR FINISHES
38. Choice of quality ceramic tile flooring (12” x 12”/13” x 13”) standard throughout foyer, kitchen/breakfast area, powder room, all bathrooms, finished laundry room, and finished basement landings, from Vendor’s standard samples (as per plan).
39. 3 ¼” wide Natural Oak finish Engineered Flooring planks to balance of ground floor.
40. Choice of Level 1 40 oz broadloom or Level 1 Berber carpet with 7/16” underpad on the second floor.
41. Metal transition or coordinating T strips for abutting flooring materials.
42. Natural finish oak handrails and choice of Level 2 Classique turned or Contemporary square pickets in natural oak finish on the main stairs (as per plan). Oak veneer stringer on main floor staircase with oak treads and veneer risers. Paint grade stairs to basement in unfinished areas.
43. Choice of Classique or Contemporary style designer moulded interior passage doors throughout (excluding sliding closet doors), as per plan.
44. Choice of Classique or Contemporary style baseboards (4 ¼”) and casing (2 3/4”) in all finished areas. All main floor archways are trimmed where wing walls protrude. (6) 45. 9 ft. ceilings on main floor and 8 ft. ceilings on 2nd floor.
46. Satin nickel levered interior door hardware. Front entry exterior door hardware to coordinate with exterior hardware finish.
47. Choice of wall colour to be from one of the Vendor’s standard samples. Trim and doors to be painted white. Low VOC latex paint to be used for all interior applications.
48. Elegant coffered/tray ceilings as per plan.
49. Elegant transitional style gas fireplace mantle, from Vendor’s standard sample.
50. Smooth ceilings in kitchen, powder room, laundry room and all bathrooms. Spray stippled ceiling with 4” smooth borders in all other rooms, and areas with open to above ceilings.
51. Electrical outlets in all bathrooms and powder room to be ground fault interrupted.
52. Master bedroom and Kitchen to receive an electrical receptacle with integrated USB.
53. Two exterior weatherproof electrical outlets with ground fault interrupter (one at front of home and one at rear).
54. 100 amp service circuit breaker panel.
55. Light fixtures to all bedroom ceilings.
56. Two electrical outlets in the garage; one on the wall, and one on ceiling for a future garage opener.
57. One electrical outlet in unfinished area of basement by electrical panel.
58. Door chime at the front entry door.
59. Rg6 high speed cable TV rough-in to Family room/Great room and Master bedroom (wires dropped to basement).
60. Central vacuum rough-in, dropped to basement.
61. Rough-in wiring for future alarm system: main floor operational windows/doors, one keypad and one motion location (wires dropped to basement).
62. Telephone rough-in to Kitchen and Master bedroom (wires dropped to basement).
63. Cat5e networking cable rough-in from electrical panel location to study niche/den (as per plan).
64. Switch controlled receptacle in Living room/Family room/Great room/Formal room/Library. Dining room to receive capped electrical for future light fixture.
65. Hard wired smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors.
66. White Decora style switches in all finished areas.
67. Electrical outlet for electric clothes dryer and washer.
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
68. ENERGY STAR® construction (3rd party Certified).
69. High-efficiency ENERGY STAR® furnace (duct sizing for future air conditioning).
70. Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) for fresh air circulation.
71. Ecobee programmable thermostat.
72. High-efficiency insulation design to ENERGY STAR®.
73. High-efficiency hot water tank.
74. ENERGY STAR® qualified windows.
75. Energy efficient lighting.
76. Self-sealing electrical receptacle boxes.
77. Drain water heat recovery system (DWHR).
78. Tight building envelope construction, 3rd party tested and ENERGY STAR® Certified.
79. All sub-floors above the garage are sealed with spray-in-place foam insulation.
80. Engineered floor joist system with tongue and groove sub-flooring (to be glued, screwed down, and all joints sanded).
81. 7’ 10” (6) (7) basement walls. Concrete walls below grade with damp proofing, high quality drainage membrane, and weeping tile to all exterior walls (excluding garage).
82. Laundry tub included on all models.
83. Concrete garage floor and porch, and concrete basement floor with drain.
84. Garage interior walls drywalled and primed.
85. Two exterior water taps (one in the garage, one at the rear of the home).
86. Shut off valves for all sinks and toilets.
87. Duct work professionally cleaned.
88. Interior décor consultant to assist you in styling your home.
89. Personal Assistance - 10 Steps to homeowner happiness.
90. Customer Care – We are here for you! Backed by Tarion with Lakeview’s excellent warranty.
91. Warranty applies to all workmanship and materials for (1) year; for defects in workmanship and materials on electrical, plumbing, heating distribution systems and building envelope for two (2) years and for any major structural defects for (7) years. Purchaser agrees to pay the Tarion Warranty Program fee as an adjustment on closing.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||4000 sq ft (372 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||3|
|Parking:||Double Garage Attached|