New 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath Residential Detached - New tecumseth in the Beeton Creek Community.
Residential Detached, 2 Storey
|Model Name:||RIPLEY - Beeton Creek|
ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED EXTERIORS
- Architecturally custom designed plans with complimenting styles, materials, and colours to create a unique community streetscape.
- Three distinctive architectural home styles including Traditional, Craftsman, and Victorian.
- Professionally designed elevations utilizing stone, clay brick, asphalt shingles, vinyl siding including horizontal, board and batten, and shake, painted fiberglass columns, vinyl railings, and other complementary materials (as per renderings).
- Premium metal clad insulated front doors with sidelights and/or transom window (as per elevations).
- 5ft. or 6ft. sliding thermo-pane glass patio doors with screens or garden door with Low E and Argon Gas (as per plan).
- Pre-finished maintenance free aluminum soffits, freeze boards, fascia, eavestroughs and down spouts.
- Self-sealing asphalt shingles with a limited 25 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Maintenance free vinyl casement (fixed or operator) windows featuring Low E Argon glazing throughout. Window grilles on front elevations and as per plan (excluding basement windows). Screens on all operating windows.
- Maintenance free white vinyl Basement windows with screens and window wells (if required by grade).
- Premium quality 8ft. x 7ft. sectional garage doors with decorative light inserts and painted finish (as per plan and elevation).
- Fully graded and sodded lot except where paved. Walkway from driveway to front entry to have laid precast concrete slabs and precast concrete steps (as per plan).
- Decorative plaque with municipal address numbers.
- Paved asphalt driveway.
- Pressure treated decks will be provided where decks are required at the rear patio as per grade. A deck premium may be applicable.
- Where walk-out basement conditions may be applicable, the following features are included in the premium: basement sliding patio door, rear basement vinyl casement window, pressure treated wood balcony off the main floor patio door without stairs, step down brick veneer construction and an additional exterior light and electrical outlet.
- Poured concrete basement 8ft. high with heavy duty damp proofing and drainage blanket membrane.
- Single or double car garages (as per plan).
- Garage floors to be steel reinforced poured concrete.
- Basement floors to be poured concrete with floor drain.
- First and second floors constructed utilizing professionally engineered wood I-beam floor joists with 3/4" tongue and groove sub flooring.
- Sub floors glued and screwed.
- High quality 2"x6" Wood Frame Construction with 7/16" sheathing on exterior walls.
- Professionally engineered roof trusses (as per applicable plan).
- Metal insulated entry door from garage to house (as per plan, where grade permits).
- Insulation to meet or exceed the Ontario Building Code for energy conservation (R60 blown insulation in attic, R22 Batt insulation for exterior walls, R31 spray foam insulation in all floors above garage areas, and R20 Full height Blanket Wrap in Basement).
- All windows and doors foam sealed to promote an air tight home.
- Exterior to be sealed with an air barrier.
- High quality caulking applied around all exterior doors, windows, and wall penetrations.
ELECTRICAL / MEDIA
- 200 AMP service with copper wiring and circuit breaker panel in accordance with Electrical Safety Authority.
- White Decora style electrical switches and receptacles throughout first and second floor.
- Electrical outlets in all Bathrooms and Powder Room include ground fault interrupter.
- Designer ceiling lighting in all rooms except Bathrooms and Dining Room (as per plan). Dining Room to have roughed-in capped ceiling outlet with wall switch.
- Wall mounted light over mirror in all bathrooms.
- Heavy duty receptacle for stove and dryer provided.
- Direct wired electronic early warning smoke detector and carbon monoxide detectors installed on each floor, including basement, as per Ontario Building Code.
- Direct wired electronic early warning smoke detector installed in each bedroom, as per Ontario Building Code.
- Ceiling outlet(s) provided in garage for future garage door opener(s).
- Two (2) exterior weatherproof electrical outlets (one at front porch and one at rear entry) with ground fault interrupters.
- Door chime with doorbell at front entry.
- Exterior pot light provided over entry door and each garage door (as per plan).
- Pre-wired for two (2) telephone outlets and two (2) cable T.V. outlets.
- Rough-in central vacuum system to basement.
HEATING / PLUMBING
- High efficiency forced air gas furnace with DC voltage motor and electronic ignition.
- Programmable thermostat located on the main floor.
- High efficiency Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV).
- Ductwork sized to accommodate future installation of central air conditioning.
- High efficiency rental hot water heater.
- Exhaust fan in all Bathrooms and Laundry Room.
- Purchaser's choice of quality kitchen cabinets and laminate counter tops with breakfast bars and provision for future dishwasher with roughed-in electrical and plumbing (as per plan).
- Kitchen exhaust fan with light and hood vented to outside.
- Heavy duty outlet for dryer and venting for dryer including an exterior vent cap.
- Double stainless steel sink with single lever Moen faucet in Kitchen.
- Custom made vanity in all Bathrooms (as per plan).
- Pedestal sink in Powder Room.
- White plumbing fixtures in all bathrooms.
- Single lever chrome Moen lav faucets throughout.
- Durable, condensation free and noise free plastic PEX plumbing pipes and fittings throughout.
- Washer connections and laundry tub with faucet (as per plan).
- Pressure balanced temperature control valves in Ensuite and Main Bath shower enclosure.
- Energy efficient water saver shower heads and toilet tanks.
- Two (2) exterior water taps with interior shut-off valves; one at rear and one in garage.
- Soaring 9 ft. ceilings on main floor and full 8 ft. ceilings on second floor on 33 ft., 40ft. and 45ft. models (excluding drop ceiling areas).
- Vaulted ceiling in selected rooms or areas (as per plan).
- Choice of quality 12" x 12" or 13" x 13" ceramic flooring through Foyer, Main Hall, Kitchen/Breakfast Area, Powder Room, all Bathrooms and Laundry Room (from builder's standard samples - as per plan).
- All ceramic flooring is laid on a dry pack and thresholds are finished in metal trim.
- Your choice of luxury 35 oz. broadloom with medium density under-pad on all areas excluding areas designated for ceramic tile (as per plan).
- Purchaser's choice of crafted cabinets in Kitchen, Bathrooms, and Laundry Room. Bathrooms, Kitchens and Laundry Room to have laminate countertop (from builder's standard samples - as per plan).
- Natural finished oak stairs, nosings and railings from main floor to second floor. All staircases to basements to be painted construction grade spruce (as per plan).
- Raised panel interior passage doors including bedroom closets with satin nickel finished hardware.
- High quality interior millwork including 4" baseboards and 2-3/4" casing finished in high quality white semi-gloss paint.
- All interior walls to be painted with quality latex paint (choice of one colour from builder's standard samples). Kitchen, Laundry Room and all Bathrooms to be semi-gloss.
- Smooth ceilings in Kitchen, Breakfast, Bathrooms, Powder Room and Laundry Room. Sprayed texture ceilings with 4" smooth border in all other rooms.
- All closets to include modern white wire shelving.
- Far Sight Homes is a registered builder with the Tarion Warranty Corporation.
- A pre-delivery inspection form will be completed with the Vendor prior to closing.
- Tarion coverage: One (1) year warranty on defects in workmanship and materials. Two (2) year warranty on electrical, plumbing, and heating delivery and distribution system, water penetration through building envelope and foundation.Seven (7) year warranty on major structural defects. The Purchaser agrees to pay the Tarion enrolment fee plus taxes on closing.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES:
- The Purchaser acknowledges that finishing material contained in any model or sales office including broadloom, tile flooring, wood flooring, furniture, electrical fixtures, cabinetry, countertops, appliances, etc. may be for display purposes only and may not necessarily be included in the dwelling purchased herein.
- Brochures and renderings are used as a guide only and do not form part of this contract. Room sizes are approximate. Plans and specifications are subject to change without notice and may show optional items such as fireplaces, window grills, etc.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that in accordance with proper construction practices to accommodate mechanical systems or structural members, ceiling bulk heads, drop ceilings and/or boxed areas at wall corners may be required and the Purchaser agrees to accept the same without any reduction in the purchase price or compensation of any kind.
- The Vendor will not allow the Purchaser to complete any work and/or supply any material to finish the dwelling before the closing date.
- Any changes requested after the offer becomes firm must be requested in writing and be approved by the builder. In some cases we cannot alter or add to the specifications, details or field notes. An administration fee will apply to any changes implemented after construction has commenced.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that the dwelling is subject to strict urban design guidelines and that exterior colour and elevations must receive final approval from the controlling architect E. & O.E.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||2310 sq ft (215 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||3|
|Other Rooms:||Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Laundry Room, and Living Room|