Deeply embedded into the values of Edenshaw is an appreciation of natural materials and their adaptation into an artistic context. TANU represents the ideal balance of natural materials and contemporary architecture. A striking glass edifice with glass balconies provides a panorama of colourful vistas in every direction. The building is trimmed with cedar tone panels, a nod to the natural inspiration of the Canadian landscape.
TANU is the perfect example of architecture designed to fit perfectly into place. Its location close to the water of Port Credit, coupled with the lush green parks close by, the ready accessibility to GO Transit, MiWay and the planned Hurontario LRT at the adjacent Mobility Hub, and the friendly small-town ambiance, inspires a carefully shaped residence that whispers quality and craftsmanship.
Port Credit Village
Port Credit’s alluring waterfront has marinas, parks, trails and beautiful places to enjoy the lake. It is a captivating place; where a simple walk can soothe the soul or where active winter and summer activities can challenge the body. Best of all, it’s just steps away from TANU.
Described as “Picturesque”, Mississauga’s “Village on the Lake”, and its tagline “Always On. Always Electric!” Port Credit is Mississauga’s premier cultural, entertainment and culinary district with world-class restaurants and award-winning festivals and events. From lush golf courses to verdant parks and a myriad of trails for hiking, biking, running and strolling, Port Credit truly has it all.
Along the Waterfront Trail, you can bike all the way to Toronto in about 45 minutes or you and your pets can simply enjoy the many walking trails and parks within the area. Just 10 minutes away from TANU, grab a coffee and discover pet-friendly Jack Darling Park and the botanical splendour of Brueckner Rhododendron Gardens.
- 24-hour Concierge is on duty to greet guests and receive packages.
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment, your workouts will be outstanding!
- Entertain in style in this beautifully appointment space with full catering kitchen.
- A great place to pocket some down time with friends!
- Work from home in the privacy and quiet of your in-house Business Centre, equipped with Wi-Fi and comfortable work furnishings.
- A terrific place to entertain and enjoy the warm weather outside with friends and family, equipped with BBQs and a firepit.
- You can bathe your furry friend in comfort and ease at the handy Pet Spa at TANU.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||1522 sq ft (141 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Other Rooms:||Den, Kitchen, and Living Room|