- 43' Lot
- ELEVATION A | 2,739 SQ.F T. + 995 SQ.F T. FINISHED BASEMENT
- ELEVATION B | 2,750 SQ.F T. + 995 SQ.F T. FINISHED BASEMENT
- ELEVATION C | 2,746 SQ.F T. + 995 SQ.F T. FINISHED BASEMENT
FEATURES and FINISHES
Single Family Homes
DISTINCTIVE EXTERIOR/CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
1. Elegant architectural upgraded exteriors surpassing community architectural guidelines.
2. Genuine clay brick elevations with precast window sills, exquisite brick detailing, soldier coursing, brick archways, keystones and other masonry and stone detailing with Hardie and vinyl siding as well as modern metal siding, as per plan.
3. Molded sectional roll-up garage door(s) with decorative light inserts where applicable, as per plans. Garage door(s) installed with heavy-duty springs and long life rust resistant hardware.
4. Metal insulated entry door(s) with door lights, side lights and transoms, as per plans, complete with weather stripping.
5. Energy Star qualified windows and doors with Low-E glass and argon filled space. Opening windows are screened with internal grills on all front elevations, where applicable, as per plans. Vinyl thermopane sliders in basement including screens.
6. Self-sealed asphalt shingles, with manufacturer’s 25-year warranty.
7. Energy conserving insulation in all exterior walls and ceilings to meet or surpass Ontario Building Code requirements.
8. 3/8” plywood roof sheathing.
9. Pre-finished maintenance free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestrough and down spouts.
10. Walkways, precast slabs and steps at front and patio rear area where applicable. Number of steps at front and patio rear may vary from that shown according to grading conditions and municipal requirements and cannot be guaranteed.
11. One exterior water tap and one in garage area. Builder to determine location.
12. Deadbolts on front entry door, garden door and garage access door where applicable, as per plan.
13. Yard to be sodded.
14. Asphalt driveways (as per Schedule “I”).
15. 2” x 6” exterior wall construction for extra rigidity factor.
16. Decorative black cast aluminum coach lamps and satin nickel grip sets to exterior front elevation only.
17. Municipal address plaque provided.
18. Metal insulated garage access door into home if grade permits (maximum 3 risers).
19. Poured concrete basement walls and steel beam support as required by plan. Heavy duty damp proofing on all exterior foundation walls including drainage layer.
20. Rough in drain for 3-piece bathroom in basement (Rough-in area is a proposed location only and is subject to change due to drainage requirements).
21. Sump pump, where required, with discharge to external yard with locations to be determined by the Builder.
22. All models to have approximately nine (9) foot ceilings on main floor and eight (8) foot ceilings on second floor. All heights exclude any dropped areas due to mechanical and/or structural requirements.
23. Purchaser’s selection of one paint colour throughout finished areas from Builder’s standard samples.
24. Choice of colonial 800 series or 2 panel Cambridge series, approximately 6’8’’tall, doors. Trim work to be painted white
25. Interior doors to include satin nickel finish levers as per Builder’s standard samples.
26. Smooth finish ceilings in kitchen, bathrooms(s) and laundry room in finished areas, and stippled ceilings (white) with smooth border throughout the balance of the main and second floors of the 30 and 36 series models. 43 series models will receive smooth finish ceiling throughout ground and second floor.
27. Choice of luxurious colonial style trim package including 4 ¼” baseboards and 2 ¾” casings or flat stock style including 4 ½” baseboards and 2 ½” casing, selected from Builder’s standard samples (one selection throughout), to be painted white.
28. Luxury oak staircase from main floor to second floor (closed risers), in natural finish.
29. Solid oak railings and nosings with 1-5/16” spindles in natural finish for the 30 and 36 series models and 1-3/4“ spindles in natural finish for the 43 series.
30. Direct vent gas fireplace. Single sided with ornamental wood mantel painted white and two sided to be raised with drywall return, as per plan. FLOORING FEATURES
31. All tongue and groove 5/8” sub-floors to be sanded and fastened with nails and screws.
32. Purchaser’s selection of imported ceramic floor tiles (12” x 12” or 13” x 13”) in foyer, kitchen, breakfast area, powder room and laundry room in finished areas (as per plan) selected from Builder’s standard samples.
33. Purchaser’s selection of quality 35 oz broadloom throughout non-tiled areas of second floor, selected from Builder’s standard samples (one colour throughout).
34. 3" x 3/4" natural finish oak hardwood flooring throughout all nontiled areas of main floor. L AU ND RY F E AT U R E S
35. Single white laundry tub set in white melamine cabinet base with laminate countertop, with faucet and drain and washing machine hookups, as per plan (cabinet base not included if laundry is located in the basement).
36. Dryer vent and electrical plug. GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
37. Double stainless-steel ledgeback under mounted sink with single lever faucet.
38. White hood exhaust fan over stove area vented to exterior.
39. Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for stove.
40. Rough-in plumbing for future dishwasher (space left open in kitchen cabinetry) and electrical included.
41. Purchaser’s selection of premium kitchen cabinets and with granite countertops, selected from Builder’s standard samples.
42. Extended upper cabinets in kitchen, approximately 36" in height for 30 series models and 42” for 36 and 43 series models.
43. Extended breakfast bars, as per plan.
LUXURY BATHROOM FEATURES
44. White plumbing fixtures in all bathrooms.
45. Chrome faucets for all bathroom vanities and showers selected from Builder’s standard samples. Showers with pressure balance and temperature control valves.
46. Master ensuite bath to include separate shower with tile base and framed glass shower enclosure, and free standing five (5’) foot tub, as per plan.
47. Deep acrylic tubs throughout, as per plan.
48. Purchaser’s selection of premium vanity cabinets and laminate countertops in all bathrooms and powder room, selected from Builder’s standard samples.
49. Exhaust fans in all bathrooms according to the Ontario Building Code.
50. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
51. Plate mirrors above vanities in all bathrooms.
52. Purchaser’s choice of 8” x 10” imported bathroom wall tiles, selected from Builders’ standard samples.
53. Purchasers choice of 13” x 13” imported bathroom floor tiles, selected from Builder’s standard samples.
54. Potlight in master ensuite shower stall. HEATING/INSUL ATION FEATURES
55. Forced air high-efficiency gas furnace.
56. Ductwork sized for future air conditioning.
57. Water heating equipment (gas) on a rental basis.
58. Digital programmable thermostat located in central location on main floor.
59. Insulation to be as per Ontario Building Code at time of issuance of building permits.
60. Spray foam insulation over garage ceilings, with habitable space above.
61. Complete duct cleaning.
62. All homes with 100-amp breaker panel service.
63. LED light bulbs for light fixtures throughout interior and exterior of the house.
64. White Decora switches and plugs.
65. All wiring in accordance with the Ontario Hydro Standards.
66. Standard light fixtures throughout. Locations to be determined by the Builder.
67. Smoke detectors with built in carbon monoxide detector as per Ontario Building Code.
68. One exterior electrical plug at rear elevation and one in garage wall area. Locations to be determined by the Builder.
69. Complete electrical door chime.
70. One ceiling mounted electrical outlet for each overhead garage door.
71. Two roughed-in RG-6 TV cable outlets (one in family room and one in master bedroom). Locations to be determined by Builder.
72. Two roughed-in CAT-5 telephone outlets (one in kitchen and one in master bedroom). Locations to be determined by Builder.
BUILDER’S WARR ANTY/COVER AGE
73. Primont Homes is backed by the Tarion Warranty Corporation and has attained the Customer Service Excellence Rating.
74. Seven (7) years – major structural defects.
75. Two (2) years – plumbing, heating and electrical systems.
76. As per Tarion Warranty Corporation program requirements.
Connect with the builder for details.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||3734 sq ft (346 m2)|
|Total Floor Below Grade:||995 sq ft (92 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||3|