Building upon Primont’s 50-year legacy of exceptional homes comes the latest chapter: Jade Garden. A signature collection of freehold towns at Highway 7 and Donald Cousens, in the heart of Cornell, a well-established neighbourhood perfect for growing families or to simply luxuriate in the generous space the open layouts provide.
These 14 blocks of beautiful townhomes are nestled in an idyllic suburban neighbourhood and feature thoughtfully designed, sophisticated interiors by Jane Lockhart, with every element carefully considered.
Located among walkable streets, ample green space, fantastic shopping, transit, and dining, and minutes away from the vibrant energy of downtown Toronto, life at Jade Garden brings a little more comfort and ease to each passing moment.
A warm, charming community in North East Markham, Cornell has a suburban, small-town feeling that conjures nostalgia for a simpler time. Home to an abundance of lush parks, walkable streets, great schools, golf clubs, and a variety of fantastic places to shop and dine, residents of Cornell know they have it all, but they’re not the type to shout about it.
Whether you’re looking for somewhere to raise a growing family or are just searching for a new place comfortable enough to call home, the many townhomes and single-family homes that make up Cornell form an idyllic, tightly-woven community to become a part of. A place where life moves a little slower.
Enjoy the safety and quiet coziness of life in the suburbs while having the convenience of being less than 30 minutes away from the electric energy of downtown Toronto. It’s no wonder Cornell was recently ranked 5th in Toronto’s Best Deals in Real Estate by MoneySense Magazine.
DISTINCTIVE EXTERIOR/CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
1. Elegant architectural upgraded exteriors surpassing community architectural guidelines.
2. Genuine clay brick elevations with precast window sills, exquisite brick detailing, soldier coursing, brick archways, keystones and other masonry, stone detailing and maintenance free European inspired metal siding (as per plan).
3. Pre-selected exterior colour package.
4. Molded sectional roll-up aluminum garage door(s) with frosted glass, as per floor plans and drawings. Garage door(s) installed with heavy-duty springs and long life rust resistant hardware.
5. Metal insulated entry door(s) with weather stripping, as per plan.
6. Vinyl casement double glazed energy efficient rated windows and doors with low-e glass and argon filled space. Opening windows are screened with internal grills on all front elevations, where applicable, as per floor plans and drawings. Vinyl thermopane sliders in basement including screens, as per vendor’s samples.
7. 2-ply modified Bitumen flat roof, or equivalent.
8. Energy conserving insulation to all exterior walls and ceilings to meet or surpass Ontario Building Code requirements.
9. 3/8” plywood roof sheathing.
10. Pre-finished maintenance free aluminum or metal soffits, fascia, eavestrough and down spouts, as per plan.
11. Walkways, precast slabs and steps at front and patio rear area where applicable. Number of steps at front and patio rear may vary from that shown according to grading conditions and municipal requirements, and cannot be guaranteed.
12. One exterior water tap plus one in garage area. Builder to determine location.
13. Dead bolts on front entry door and garage access door where applicable, as per plan.
14. Yard to be sodded.
15. Asphalt driveways (as per Schedule “I”).
16. 2” x 6” exterior wall construction for extra rigidity factor.
17. Modern black coach lamps and satin nickel grip sets to exterior front elevation only.
18. Primont municipal address plaque provided.
19. Garage access door into home if grade permits.
20. Aluminum Frames exterior glass railings.
21. Poured concrete basement walls & steel beam support as required by plan.
22. 3-piece rough in bath in basement (rough in area is a proposed location only and is subject to change due to drainage requirements), as per plan.
23. Cold storage room, as per plan.
24. All models to have approximately nine (9’) foot ceilings on ground floor, nine (9’) foot ceilings on second floor, and nine (9’) foot ceilings on third floor.
25. 8’ arches on main floor, 6’ 8 arches on second and third floor, as per plan.
26. Purchaser’s selection of one paint colour throughout from Builder’s standard samples.
27. 2 panel series interior doors.
28. Interior doors to include satin levers as per builder’s standard samples.
29. Smooth finish ceilings throughout second floor.
30. Modern trim package including 4 ½” flat stock baseboards and 2 ½” flat stock casings, to be painted white.
31. Luxury oak staircase (closed risers), throughout finished areas, in natural colour.
32. Oak square pickets throughout.
33. Stair landings to have 2 ¼” natural oak hardwood to match staircase.
34. All tongue and grove 5/8” sub-floors to be sanded and fastened with nails and screws.
35. Purchaser’s selection of imported ceramic floor tiles (12” x 12” or 13” x 13”) in foyer, laundry/mud room, powder room, from Builder’s standard samples, as per plan.
36. 2 1/4”x3/4” natural oak hardwood flooring throughout all non-tiled areas of second floor and third floor hallway.
37. 35oz carpet throughout all non-tiled areas of ground floor, and bedrooms (one colour throughout).
38. Single laundry tub set in white melamine cabinet base with faucet and drain, and washing machine hookups, as per plan.
39. Dryer vent and electrical plug.
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
40. Double stainless undermount steel sink with pullout faucet.
41. Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for stove.
42. Purchaser’s selection of premium kitchen cabinets and bonus level granite countertops, as per builder’s standard samples.
43. Extended upper cabinets in kitchen (approx 36” in height).
44. Extended breakfast bars, as per plan.
LUXURY BATHROOM FEATURES
45. White plumbing fixtures in all bathrooms.
46. Chrome faucets for all bathroom vanities & showers as per Builder’s samples. Showers with pressure balanced & temperature control valves.
47. Master ensuite bath to include framed glass shower enclosure and freestanding acrylic tub, according to plan.
48. Deep acrylic tubs throughout, as per plan.
49. Single white pedestal or vanity in powder room, applicable by plan.
50. Purchaser’s selection of premium vanity cabinets and arborite countertops in all bathrooms, as per builder’s standard samples.
51. Energy efficient exhaust fans in all bathrooms according to the Ontario building code.
52. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
53. Plate mirrors above vanities in all bathrooms.
54. Purchaser’s choice of 8” x 10” imported bathroom shower wall tiles, as per builders standard samples.
55. Purchasers choice of 13x13 Imported bathroom floor tiles, as per builders standard samples.
56. Potlight in master ensuite shower stall.
57. Low flow toilets and fixtures.
58. Energy efficient heating and cooling system.
59. Rough in for future central vacuum, to garage.
60. Rough in security system.
61. Hot water tank (gas) on a rental basis.
62. Programmable thermostat located in central location on main floor.
63. Insulation to be as per Ontario building code.
64. Spray foam insulation over garage ceilings, with habitable space above.
65. Optional electrical fireplaces, as per plan.
66. All homes with 200-amp breaker panel service.
67. Plug in garage ceiling for future electric garage door opener.
68. White Decora switches and plugs.
69. All wiring in accordance with the Ontario Hydro standards.
70. Energy efficient ceiling or wall mounted light fixtures throughout, as per plan complete with LED bulbs.
71. Smoke detectors on all floors or as per new Ontario building code with built in carbon monoxide detector as per building code.
72. One exterior electrical plug at rear elevation and one at front elevation, location to be determined by builder.
73. Complete electrical door chime.
74. Three roughed- in tv cable locations (one in great room, one in family room and one in master bedroom), location to be determined by builder.
75. Two roughed- in telephone locations (one in kitchen and one in master bedroom), location to be determined by builder.
76. Rough in conduit to garage for future electric vehicle charger.
77. Rough in solar ready conduit from hydro panel to attic.
78. Primont is backed by the Tarion Warranty Corporation and has attained the customer service excellence rating.
79. Seven (7) years – major structural defects.
80. Two (2) years – plumbing, heating and electrical systems.
81. As per Tarion Warranty Corporation program requirements. Specifications can change without notice. All plans and specifications are subject to modification from time to time, according to Tarion Warranty Program rules and regulations.
|Number Of Floors:||3|
|Total Finished Area:||2067 sq ft (192 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||2|