ARISTA HOMES is always innovating to provide our clients with the best possible customer experience. That’s what the ARISTA @ HOMES virtual sales event is all about. This virtual sales event makes it easy to discover your new ARISTA community online from the comforts of your own home. We are Now Open for virtual video conferencing in order to make your homebuying experience safe, convenient and seemless.
Arista Homes offers innovative Freehold Traditional Townhomes that showcase extraordinary design and elegant finishing features, designed for today’s discerning homebuyers. These beautifully designed homes feature well-appointed finishes and features, master-chef inspired kitchens, luxurious bathrooms, contemporary flooring and state-of-the-art Smart Home wiring – to name but a few of the many refinements.*
EXCLUSIVE EXTERIOR FEATURES
• Architecturally designed and controlled streetscapes with colour coordinated clay brick elevations enhanced with brick detailing, stonework or stucco (as per elevation).
• Durable, maintenance free, pre-finished aluminum or vinyl soffits, fascia, eavestrough, down pipes and siding — all colour coordinated.
• Handsomely designed insulated entry door with upgraded grip set and deadbolt, featuring glass inserts to entry doors, as per plan.
• Aluminum/Vinyl railing for both porch (where required by Building Code) and decorative applications.
• Limited Life (manufacturer’s warranty), self-sealing shingles accenting metal roof details, as per plan
• Distinguished sectional steel insulated raised panel roll-up garage door with complimenting glass panels with prefinished vinyl garage door frames, as per plan.
• Quality colour coordinated, Energy Star® vinyl thermopane casement windows throughout (Low ‘E’ argon gas filled). Windows include mullions (bars) on frontal elevations, complete with screens, as per plan. All exterior doors include weather stripping.
• Vinyl horizontal sliding basement windows 30”x 16” (approximate). Subject to grade. Window wells as required and at the discretion of the Vendor.
• The finishing touches of a fully sodded lot complete with patterned patio slab design to front and rear elevation. The basecoat paving is included.
• A driveway paving fee of $700 shall be charged on closing a single car garage and $1,000 for a double car garage.
• Black exterior coach lights on front and rear elevations, as per plan.
• Vinyl protective membrane covering applied to all accessible balconies, as per plan, to prevent water penetration.
• Fully dry-walled, one coat taped and primed garages, excluding concrete and block walls.
• Insulated garage to house access door installed with dead bolt and safety closer, if grading permits. If grading does not permit, materials are not supplied, no credits will apply and Purchaser shall accept the same.
EXCEPTIONAL CONSTRUCTION AND STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS
• 7/8’’ tongue and groove sub-flooring with sanded joints, glued and fastened with screws for additional stability.
• Advanced floor joist system utilizing upgraded “Engineered Floor Joist Technology” (where applicable).
• All exterior insulated walls are built with 2” x 6” framing.
• Convenient cold cellars complete with steel insulated or solid wood door, floor drain as per plan and where grade permits.
STUNNING INTERIOR REFINEMENTS
• All homes feature 9 ft. ceilings on the main and second floor, except where boxes, bulkheads and where mechanical piping requires ceiling to be dropped.
• Sunken or raised foyers, mudroom, laundry room, garage entrance landing, as per plan (where permitted or dictated by grade). Purchaser accepts the same.
• Smooth ceilings in kitchen, laundry (as per plan), bathrooms and kitchen dinette.
• Spray textured stippled ceilings with 4’’ smooth border throughout balance of home.
• Walk-in closets to be stippled only- no border.
• Upgraded Colonial trim with 4 1/8” baseboard and 2 3/4” casing to all doorways, arches with returns, windows, and doors. Interior doors to be two panel style.
• Lever type hardware with complimenting hinges.
• All low walls are trimmed and painted.
• All homes feature an oak staircase – natural finish (veneer risers and stringers) with oak handrail, wood pickets and newel post to finished areas, as per plan. All upper hallways to receive oak nosing. Stairs to basement to be paint grade where applicable.
• Thoughtful storage considerations with well-appointed linen, pantries and mudroom closets, as per plan.
• All interior trim and doors are painted classic white. The interior walls to be painted from your choice of 1 premium paint colour (from Builders’ standard samples).
• White Decora light switches and receptacles throughout.
• Minimum 3” wide Engineered Oak hardwood throughout main floor (excluding tiled areas and main floor bedrooms) as per Builders’ standard samples.
• 40 oz. broadloom with high density under pad throughout second floor, where applicable. As per Builders’ standard samples.
• A wide assortment of contemporary ceramic tile flooring in foyer, kitchen, dinette, all bathrooms, and finished laundry rooms, as per plan. From Builders’ standard samples.
MASTER CHEF INSPIRED KITCHENS
• Quality designed cabinetry with standard laminate counter tops.
• Extended height kitchen upper cabinets.
• Pantries, breakfast bars and serveries, as per plan.
• Kitchen faucet to be single lever faucet with pull out.
• White kitchen air cleaning hood fan over stove vented to the exterior.
• Durable stainless steel top mount double ledge back kitchen sink.
• Provisional rough-in for future dishwasher (electrical run from panel to underside of subfloor at sink location with plumbing shut off valve).
• Quality designed cabinetry with standard laminate counter tops.
• Fully enclosed chrome framed glass shower stalls, as per plan.
• Ceramic wall tiles installed in combination tub and shower enclosures up to but not including ceiling. Where tub and shower stalls are separate, tub areas are tiled to approximately 2 tiles high above tub deck. Glass shower stalls to receive tiled walls only, excluding ceiling.
• All bathroom tub and shower enclosures to receive “mould resistant drywall”.
• Mirrors over vanities in all bathrooms.
• Exhaust fans installed in all finished bathrooms.
• All shower areas to receive the comfort of pressure balance control valves.
• All sink basins and plumbing fixtures to include the convenience of separate shut-off valves.
• 3 piece rough-in bathroom in basement (location predetermined and may vary from brochure).
• Low flow high efficiency toilets.
• Low flow shower heads and faucets aerators are designed to conserve water while helping the environment.
STATE-OF-THE ART MECHANICAL SYSTEMS
• Forced air hi-efficiency Energy Star® gas furnace complete with Energy Star® electronic (programmable) thermostat.
• Energy Star® rated high efficiency hot water delivery system (on rental basis).
• Flexible water pipe solution using PEX (polyethylene) to reduce noise and eliminate solder contaminants within plumbing system.
• Ductwork in basement, to be sealed for better air flow. All duct work is sized to allow for future central air conditioning where applicable.
• Energy Star® Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) for fresh air exchange, energy efficiency and a healthier home.
• Two exterior hose bibs provided, one at rear (or side) and one in garage.
• Laundry tub includes hot/cold water connections.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM REFINEMENTS
• 100 amp electrical service with breaker panel. Weatherproof exterior electrical outlets, one at rear of home and one at the front entry.
• 220 volt Heavy-Duty receptacle for stove and dryer. • Ground fault indicator receptacles, as per building code.
• The security of hard wired visual smoke detectors on all floors and each bedroom, and carbon monoxide detector as per code.
• Contemporary ceiling fixtures in all bedrooms, hallways, side halls, foyer, kitchen, dinette, den, great room, living room, office, loft, library and family room, as per plan. Dining rooms to receive a stylish chandelier, bathrooms to receive a strip light fixture over the vanity and a ceiling fixture (excluding powder room - to receive ceiling fixture only).
• Ceiling mounted light within separate shower enclosure, as per plan.
• Rough-in for future central vacuum system with dedicated plug within garage (termination of pipe may be in basement, garages or both as determined by Vendor).
• Convenient ceiling receptacle in garage for future garage door opener installation.
• Energy Star® CFL light bulbs where applicable, helping reduce the greenhouse effect.
• Energy Star® Solar ready conduit provisions for future use from attic to basement.
• State of the art integrated Smart Home structured wiring terminating on main floor. This fully integrated home wiring system will provide the Hi-Tech infrastructure for today’s technological features and expand to give you the ones you may want in the future such as home-office applications, computer local area networks, high speed internet, fax, modem, home entertainment, digital audio/video distribution systems and so much more. Including 1 CAT 5, & 2 RG6 lines.
• Master bedroom and formal room or great room is pre-wired for cable TV, and the home is pre-wired for telephone (2 telephone locations). All locations predetermined by Vendor.
ARISTA HOMES warranty is backed by the TARION Corporation. Proudly, ARISTA HOMES maintains an outstanding record with TARION and was nominated as a 2016 Finalist for the TARION “Homeowners Choice Awards” in the Large Volume Builder Category. This recognition speaks volumes to ARISTA’s commitment to overall client satisfaction. The ARISTA HOMES Building Program starts with innovative designs, quality construction, complimented by our friendly, reliable and dedicated HomeCare Team.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||2150 sq ft (200 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|