EDEN A (2003 A)
Homes offer a harmonious blend of open and connected spaces to gather, as well as private rooms for meditation, and flex spaces for fitness, work-from-home or study. Large windows bring in abundant natural light, and state-of-the-art ventilation systems improve indoor air quality, while open-concept layouts provide vistas from one end of the home to the other.
IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
Angus Glen South Village is a short walk or bike ride to Unionville’s historic Main Street, where beautifully preserved buildings house boutiques, services and casual and fine dining options. Unionville is a destination for locals and visitors year-round!
Connected to vast ribbons of natural ravines and parkland that lead into the Rouge River Valley, Angus Glen South Village immerses you in a wellness lifestyle. At nearby Milne Dam Conservation park, you’ll discover a vast 305 acres of picnic areas, bird watching opportunities, trails, and fishing in the Rouge River. Markham’s Civic Centre offers outdoor ice skating in winter.
• Singles - Grand 10-foot main floor ceilings and 9-foot second floor ceilings, with high basement ceilings.
• Towns - Grand 9-foot ceilings for front entry floor,10- foot main floor ceilings and 9-foot second floor ceilings.
• Oak railing, pickets, and stairs on staircases in finished areas with complementing stain, from builder’s standard samples, as per plan
• Choice of 12” x 24”, 12” x 12” or 13” x 13” imported ceramic or porcelain tile flooring throughout foyer, main hallway, kitchen, powder room, ensuite, bathrooms and laundry room in finished areas, where applicable as per plan from builder’s standard samples.
• Pre-finished sculpted hardwood flooring throughout main floor and upper hallway ¾” x 4 ¼” from builder’s standard stained colours, as per plan.
• Premium quality 40 oz. carpeting with 3/8” underpad in non-tiled areas throughout. Purchaser to have choice of two colour selections, from builder’s standard samples.
• Purchaser’s choice of 2 colours from Kylemore’s samples of quality Low VOC paint on interior walls. Trim to be white semi-gloss paint.
• Smooth finish ceilings throughout main, second floor and third floor (if applicable). Plaster moulding in main floor hallway and front entry.
• Interior doors and woodwork trim to be finished with white semi-gloss paint.
• Transitional style 7” baseboard and 8-foot safe and sound doors on main floor; 5” base board with 7-foot doors on other floors. 3” upgraded backband casing for doors and windows throughout, all from builder’s standard samples.
• Black or brushed nickel interior hardware and lever door handles.
• 8-foot main floor and 7-foot second floor Series 800 doors throughout from builder’s standard samples, as per plan.
• Purchaser’s choice of deluxe cabinetry in kitchen including stacked uppers, crown moulding and valance moulding with quartz or granite countertop, from builder’s standard samples and layouts.
• Breakfast bar in kitchen with flush counter, as per applicable plan.
• Double stainless-steel Franke undermount kitchen sink in kitchen with single lever pull out faucet.
• Exhaust hood fan over stove area, vented to exterior.
• Sub Zero/Wolf Stainless steel-finish appliance package included from builders’ standard samples.
• Dedicated electrical outlet for refrigerator, as per plan.
• Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
• Butler’s pantry and/or servery, as per applicable plan. Upgraded lighting in kitchen over island and rough-in provided for future valance lights.
• Purchaser’s choice of deluxe cabinetry in bathroom(s) with quartz or granite countertop with undermount sink(s), from builder’s standard samples, as per plan.
• Spa-inspired master ensuite with acrylic oval tub or luxurious freestanding tub, as per plan, with deck mounted faucet(s).
• Separate shower(s), where applicable, with marble jamb(s), porcelain or ceramic tiles and frameless glass shower enclosure on half walls, as per plan. All showers to have waterproof pot light.
• Single lever faucet(s) in all bathrooms with mechanical popup drain.
• Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
• Quality white bathroom fixtures including elongated bowl American Standard toilets. Energy efficient water saving toilet tanks.
• Main bathroom to have tub enclosure with porcelain tile (12”x12”) up to and including ceiling, from builder’s standard samples.
• Mirror in all bathrooms over vanities.
• Oval mirror in powder room.
• Upgraded pedestal sink with 8” on centre faucet in powder room, as per plan.
• Water-saving Grohe single lever faucets, showerheads and pressure balanced temperature-controlled shower valves included.
• Complementing towel bars and shower accessories, from builder’s standard samples.
• Architecturally Designed brick, stone, stucco, and/or siding exteriors with unique masonry and stucco detailing including keystones and decorative mouldings, all as per plan.
• All elevations, exterior colours and materials are architecturally controlled.
• Superior engineered wood flooring system including ¾” subfloor.
• All subfloors to be ¾” tongue and groove and are glued, screwed and sanded.
• Decorative architectural columns, low maintenance pickets and railings, as per applicable plan.
• Steep roof pitches to enhance elevations.
• Premium quality sectional roll-up garage door, as per plan.
• Self-sealing high-grade asphalt roof shingles, with a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty.
• Poured concrete front porches and stairs
• Poured concrete foundation wrapped with a superior drainage membrane to protect from water penetration.
• Poured concrete basement floor with floor drain.
• Singles - Poured 10” thick reinforced concrete 9-foot high foundations
• Towns - Concrete block demising wall constructed with insulation and resilient channel both sides in living areas.
• Superior 2” x 6” exterior walls for strength and stability with exterior insulated sheathing.
• 3/8” plywood roof sheathing.
• Aluminum soffits, fascia, eaves troughs and downspouts.
• Superior maintenance-free vinyl Energy Star Triple Pane Low E casement windows throughout, as per plan. All operating windows have screens.
• All windows are foam insulated for additional draft protection.
• Energy Star maintenance-free vinyl sliding patio door or insulated centre-hinge garden door with glass insert and screen, as per applicable plan.
• Upgraded 8-foot high painted fibreglass front entry door with sidelights and transom window above, weather stripping and Smart deadbolt lock (as per applicable plan).
• Antique bronze-finish grip set and deadbolt.
• Basement windows to be maintenance-free structural vinyl.
• All building envelope perforations including doors and windows to be fully caulked.
• Fully sodded front and rear yards with upgraded front yard landscape package, as per plan.
• Two (2) exterior hose bibs, one at front and rear of house, as per plan.
• Decorative front house number.
BECOME AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER OF ANGUS GLEN GOLF CLUB
Social, cultural and physical wellness is offered through an exclusive Community Membership privileges program at Angus Glen Golf Club in Markham.
This is a FREE 3 year Membership Package valued at $3,000 ($1,000 credit to spend as you like, each year for 3 years).
CONNECT WITH THE BUILDER FOR MORE DETAILS.
|Number Of Floors:||3|
|Total Finished Area:||2420 sq ft (225 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|