New 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath Residential Detached - Lincoln in the Beamsville Community.
Residential Detached, 2 Storey
|Model Name:||BURGUNDY II - Vista Ridge|
Life in wine country is simply sophisticated with the beautiful Niagara Escarpment and bountiful nature. Lake Ontario brings balance to the seasons and the Escarpment provides shelter from the wind. You’ll find fine restaurants and farmers’ markets, charming boutiques and brand name stores nearby. Local character is around the corner and the lights of the big city are a short drive away. Vista Ridge is the perfect balance of all the things you want in a community.
DISTINCTIVE CONSTRUCTION AND EXTERIOR FEATURES:
1. Brick veneer, siding, stucco, stone, or other accents as per plans and elevations. Brick to top of first storey window on sides and rear of dwelling for 2 storey models and bungalofts only. Bungalow models are all brick sides and rear unless noted on the elevation.
2. Two storey towns and singles feature nine foot ceilings on main floor (except at dropped ceiling areas). All plans feature eight foot ceilings on bedroom levels
3. Sub-floors shall be sanded at joints and screwed and glued.
4. All windows except basement to be vinyl clad casement windows with pre-finished sealed decorative grills on front elevations only, as per plan and elevation.
5. Maintenance-free, pre-finished vinyl sliding patio door as per plans.
6. Pre-finished maintenance-free soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts.
7. All exterior woodwork to be painted to match exterior colour package.
8. Front entry swing door(s) with sidelites as per plans will be thermal insulated fibreglass and will be painted as per exterior colour package.
9. Front entry doors feature grip set and deadbolt with satin nickel finish with keyless entry.
10. All exterior doors feature exterior lights.
11. Poured concrete foundation.
12. Exterior foundation walls are damp-proofed with a spray tar sealant and wrapped in a solid plastic drainage membrane.
13. All exterior walls of habitable rooms above foundation to be 2” x 6” construction.
14. Foam spray insulation in the garage ceiling to the extent of the finished area above to help prevent air infiltration.
15. All interior walls that adjoin the garage will be insulated.
16. Garages to be fully drywalled, with first-coat rough tape with electrical receptacle for future garage door opener.
17. Prefinished insulated steel modern sectional garage door, some featuring lites as per plan.
18. Saw-cut garage and basement floors.
19. Poured concrete garage floors with steel reinforcing.
20. Two exterior water taps to be installed (one in garage and one on exterior) with separate basement shut off valves.
21. Fully sodded lot as per site plan. The lot will be graded to the requirements of the authority having jurisdiction. Landscape feature at front of home.
22. Base coat only asphalt paved driveway. 23. Self-sealing quality roof shingles with manufacturer’s twenty five year rating.
24. Address stone with engraved municipal address
25. Walkway from the driveway to front door step(s) as designated by grade.
SUPERIOR INTERIOR FEATURES:
26. Finished main level staircase with carpeted treads and risers. May include stained oak stringers, railings and spindles or just stain railing as per plan.
27. Interior trim includes colonial 2 ¾” casings and 4 ¼” baseboards.
28. Satin nickel finish, straight interior door levers and hinges.
29. Interior walls to be finished with quality flat paint from the builders standard samples.
30. Interior doors and trim will be finished with semi-gloss Losani white paint.
31. Ceilings in all rooms will be “California Knockdown” texture finish, except kitchen, bathrooms, and finished laundry area which will be smooth finish.
32. Ceiling drywall is installed over floating metal resilient channels on all trussed ceilings for straighter ceiling finishes.
33. All drywall corner beads are square metal beads with paper covering to minimize cracking.
34. Builder standard berber carpet on 3/8” chip foam underpad in finished areas as per plans*.
35. Premium grade ceramic floor tile in foyer, powder room, kitchen, breakfast room, laundry room and all bathrooms, as per plans*.
36. Where a laundry area is located on the second floor, the washer area will be supplied with a fiberglass basin complete with drain. Where a laundry tub is not provided, there will be an in-wall housing unit that allows for hot and cold water supply and waste disposal outlet for future washer
37. Wire closet shelving throughout including linen closet(s).
38. Closet doors are full doors, either swing, bypass or bi-fold style, as per plan.
39. Interior doors are two panel smooth style.
40. All full swing interior doors feature triple hinge construction, and are hung on fully cased jams and fully trimmed.
41. All half walls are capped and cased in wood with painted finish.
KITCHEN AND BATHROOM FEATURES:
42. Kitchen includes:
a. Range hood fan vented to exterior.
b. Premium finished cabinets assembled using glue and dowel construction, with laminate countertops
c. Single detached – single top drawer located in kitchen cabinetry as per plan Townhomes and multi-units to receive single bank of drawers in kitchen cabinetry as per plan
d. Cabinet doors and drawer fronts available in premium maple, oak, MDF or other materials as per Vendor’s standard selection.
e. Breakfast bar where specified on plans.
f. Double stainless steel ledge back sink with modern kitchen faucet with pull out spray.
g. Open undercounter area for future dishwasher (cabinet not provided) including electrical and plumbing rough in.
h. All electrical receptacles in the kitchen counter area are on dedicated circuits.
i. Outlet on island provided when plumbing, electrical, or HVAC components are located within.
43. Master Ensuite and second bathroom as per plan include:
a. Quality finish cabinets with laminate countertop.
b. Cabinets available in premium maple, oak, MDF and other materials as per Vendor’s standard selection.
c. Polished edged mirror installed above vanity.
d. Premium china sinks used in all bathrooms.
e. White bath fixtures throughout.
f. Tub/shower enclosure to include ceramic wall tile to ceiling (not including ceiling).
g. Soaker tub in Master Ensuite, one piece acrylic shower stall where shown on plans.
h. Upgraded 8” rain showerhead in Master Ensuite. All bathrooms features curved shower rods and Chateau bathroom accessories.
44. Powder room includes white pedestal basin, and upgraded modern lavatory faucet.
45. Premium elongated low consumption toilets.
46. Single lever faucets (with exception of laundry) and pressure balanced shower controls.
47. All bathroom sinks are fitted with mechanical pop up drains.
48. All plumbing fixtures are fitted with shut-off valves.
49. Showers are one piece acrylic, either neo angle, square, or rectangular, as per plan. Only neo angle showers finished with chrome shower door with pebbled glass.
50. Ceramic is also featured where indicated at bathtub skirts, backsplashes and/ or bathtub walls*.
51. Ceramic floors are installed over a latex/concrete base that is reinforced in metal lathe for maximum strength.
52. Towel bars and toilet paper holders for each bath are provided, but not installed.
ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL FEATURES:
53. 100-amp breaker panel installed; location may vary.
54. Electrical receptacle with integrated USB port in kitchen.
55. Two (2) telephone outlets.
56. Three (3) RG6 coaxial cable outlets.
57. Two (2) set up for CAT 6 network connection with Network Smart Panel in basement.
58. Homes are roughed in for security systems.
59. Rough-In central vacuum piping to garage for future central vacuum system installation.
60. All receptacles are non-arcing type.
61. Two (2) exterior weatherproof electric outlets connected to a safety groundfault circuit; one each at rear and front of home.
62. Exterior soffit complete with 1 holiday receptacle.
63. Early warning smoke detectors including a visual component conforming to National Fire Protection Association standards, installed per Building Code.
64. Carbon monoxide detector directly connected to electrical panel.
65. Draft resistant electrical boxes at exterior walls.
66. Heavy duty wiring and receptacle/outlet for stove and dryer.
67. All utility rooms are unfinished.
68. White Decora-style switches throughout the home.
69. Electric door chime for front entry.
70. Lights at front of home will be cast aluminum coach lamps as per plan.
71. High efficiency furnace installed on rubber pads rather than concrete floor to reduce vibration, noise, and prevent corrosion, location may vary.
72. All heating systems are sized for future installation of air conditioning systems.
73. Rental water heaters are high efficiency direct vent water heaters (some homes require power venting), location may vary.
74. The Dwelling is supplied with a Heat Recovery Ventilation unit “HRV” supplied on a rental basis through an HRV supplier. The Purchaser acknowledges and agrees to be assume and be bound by the standard terms and conditions of the rental HRV unit supplier and the market rent offered by the supplier as at the time of closing.
75. Exhaust fans in all bathrooms and laundry room areas as required.
76. Power exhaust override by the main floor thermostat for humidity control.
77. Efficient programmable thermostats to be installed.
78. PVC pipe conduit from basement to attic for future electrical.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||3500 sq ft (325 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||3|
|Other Rooms:||Den, Great Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, and Loft|