New 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath Townhouse - Hamilton in the West Mountain Community.
|Model Name:||THE MOUNTVIEW BUNGALOFT|
|Builder:||Marz Homes Holdings Inc.|
Beautiful bungalow living with master, ensuite and laundry on the main floor. Add a vaulted ceiling in the great room open to a loft and two bedrooms on the second floor.
- Homes will be graded, top soiled and sod installed in front and back yards. Trees will be planted as per plan.
- Walkway from driveway to front door.
- Two concrete slabs and if required concrete steps to be placed at all patio doors.
- Paved driveway to street line.
- Units to have two sections of wood privacy fence in rear privacy area (sides only) as per site plan.
- Included in the premium for a walk out is a deck approximately 50-60 square feet.
- For a more appealing streetscape, all services are underground.
- Poured 8” concrete basement walls reinforced with rebar.
- Exterior of foundation walls will be finished with Delta Wrap & Spray.
- 4” weeping tile covered with clear 6” of crushed stone around foundation walls.
- All windows are vinyl Thermopane insulated glass Low-E, with a 25-year limited sealed glass warranty. All operating windows to have screens in habitable areas. Operational windows as per room, as per code.
- Exterior entrance door to be insulated, metal-clad door with glass panels as per plan.
- Fascia, soffit and eaves trough to be pre-finished metal, as per plan.
- Roof to be 25-year self-sealing shingles.
- Non-insulated, pre-finished metal garage door.
- Chedoke Redevelopment Corporation cordially invites you to visit its state of the art Design Studio to preview the grand selection of our interior finishes and start the personalization process of your new home. Included in your contract are two colour selection appointments with our Interior Design Consultant. Appointments will be weekdays at either 9am or 1pm and will last for a maximum of 3 hours. If required, additional appointments can be purchased at a rate of $300 per appointment.
- All walls to be painted with low VOC paint. One (1) colour to be included throughout and is to be chosen from the Builder’s included colour palette. Level II Paint (all paint) paint upgrade is for colour only and not quality. Tarion Acceptable Performance/Condition states: A properly painted surface shall be produced on every exposed surface where a painted finish is specified. A properly painted surface shall be assessed by viewing, without magnification, from a minimum perpendicular distance of 1,500 mm under normal lighting conditions and from a normal viewing position.
- All interior trim and doors to be painted white.
- Two panel smooth doors.
- Plate glass mirrors in all bathrooms.
- All door handles and hinges to be Satin chrome.
- Luxury vinyl plank through main floor as per plan from Builder Level 1 samples.
- Ceramic tile in ensuite and second floor bathrooms as per plan from Builder Level 1 samples.
- Choice of carpet, one (1) colour, from Builder’s Level 1 samples.
WOODWORK & STAIRS
- 3 7/8 baseboards and 2 ¾ casing paint grade MDF.
- All half walls to be capped in MDF and painted white.
- All finished main staircases to be carpet grade with oak spindles, stringers and railings.
- All other basement staircases and railings are to be utility grade.
CABINETS & COUNTERTOPS
- A choice of oak or maple veneer, MDF painted, textured Melamine or Thermofoil flat panel cabinets from Builder’s included samples.
- Bathrooms to have easy-care white, one-piece, composite counter with modern integrated sink.
- Opening in kitchen cabinets for future dishwasher.
- Quartz kitchen countertop from Builder’s Level 1 samples.
Main Bath & Ensuite
- Bathrooms to have chrome accessories – towel bar, paper holder.
- Clean Face acrylic 60” x 30” bath tub.
- Moen “Chateau” chrome single lever faucet with pop-up drain.
- Moen “Chateau” chrome pressure balancing shower control (single control) and head.
- American Standard Evolution toilet.
- Plumbing fixture colours are white.
- PEX piping to be used throughout.
- Shutoff valves on all water supplies.
- One hose bib in garage and one hose bib with backyard access.
- Drain “T” for future dishwasher and hot water supply.
- Sump pumps as required.
- Kiln dried floor joists.
- Interior walls to be 2” x 4”, or better.
- OSB sub-flooring will be sanded, screwed and glued into position on all floor joists.
- Deadbolt locks on all exterior swing doors.
- Main level ceiling heights are a full nine feet.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||1947 sq ft (181 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|