Inspired Design Elements
Reflective of the local landscape, this modern design embodies the character and nature surrounding the community. Organic materials such as stone and wood, along with urbane nuances of metal and glass come together to showcase a “chalet-style” design.
- Dark metal seamed roof
- 2Large picture windows
- 3Premium siding colours
- 4Contemporary colour palettes
- 5Rustic stone cladding
- 6Contemporary garage door styles
- 78ft high front door
- 8Premium stone colours
Unique characteristics define an urban style that creates a contemporary expression for modern living. Classic brick façades combined with modern siding palettes create interest, while large picture windows invite in natural light and scenic views.
- Expansive windows
- 2Premium brick colours
- 3Modern garage doors
- 48ft high front door
- 5Premium siding colours
- 6Contemporary colour palettes
PROPERTY FEATURES & FINISHES
Quality Construction and Exteriors
- Architecturally inspired exterior elevations which may include genuine clay brick, brick detailing, precast sills as well as horizontal or vertical vinyl siding, vinyl shaker style siding and accents, decorative painted panels and trim as per elevations
- Main level side and rear walls are brick cladding with upper level story horizontal vinyl cladding, as per elevation.
- Prefinished siding, soffits, fascia, eavestroughs, and downspouts, as per elevation.
- All exterior colour packages are preselected and architecturally controlled.
- Self-sealing 25-year roof shingles (manufacturer’s limited warranty), and Metal standing seamed roofing as per elevation.
- Featuring wood framed wall construction, with tongue and grooved sub-floor sheathing. Floors are glued, sanded, and fastened with screws.
- Poured concrete lower level walls, with dam-proofing drainage membrane.
- The home is fully insulated with the use of either fiberglass or mineral wool and energy efficient spray foam insulation where required and in accordance with The Ontario Building Code Specifications. Spray foam insulation is used to seal all windows and doors to prevent air infiltration.
- Covered front porches or porticos or architectural entry details with poured concrete porch slab (as per applicable plan and elevation). Aluminum Railings only where grade requires.
- All windows are energy efficient Low e/argon, semi maintenance free colour matched vinyl casements. (fixed and operating panes, colours are predetermined). Weather stripping and screens on all operable windows, including lower level.
- White vinyl thermal pane in lower level (as per applicable plan).
- Contemporary style metal insulated front doors with glass door lights (as per applicable elevation), with front door grip set and security dead bolt.
- Exterior sliding patio door to rear yard (as per applicable plan).
- All exterior doors and windows are fully caulked for energy conservation and draft prevention.
- Garage access door to interior as per applicable models and installed only if grade permits.
- Where required, foyer or mud room floors may be sunken to accommodate lot grading conditions.
- Engineered wood panel garage door(s) with decorative garage door light(s), (as per applicable elevation).
- Garage walls and ceilings of habitable areas are drywalled and taped (concrete and block areas excluded, drywall not sanded or painted).
- Decorative address plaque.
- Two exterior water taps, one at garage and one at rear. Two exterior waterproof electrical outlets, one at front porch and one at rear.
- Fully graded and sodded lot in accordance to the requirements set out by the municipality approved lot grading plan.
- Patterned precast concrete slabs to exterior door landings complete with precast step(s) (as per applicable elevation and required by grading).
- A two staged Asphalt Paved Driveway (Basecoat and Topcoat).
- Where rear deck conditions are required at rear patio door due to grading the purchaser will receive a pressure treated wood deck with stairs to grade included in the applicable premium.
- Where look-out basement conditions are required due to grading the purchaser will receive a pressure treated wood deck from the main level rear patio door with stairs to grade, and oversized vinyl casement windows in the rear lower level included in the applicable premium. (Window sizes are determined by Cachet Homes.)
- Where walk-out basement conditions are required due to grading the purchaser will receive a pressure treated wood balcony from main level patio door, a vinyl sliding patio door from the lower level, vinyl casement windows in the rear lower level, an additional exterior light and electrical outlet, additional brick, framing and insulation included in the applicable premium. (Window sizes are determined by Cachet Homes.)
- 9-foot-high ceilings on main level and 8-foot-high ceilings on upper level, except in sunken or raised areas, stairways and where there are raised, dropped or cathedral ceilings. As per plan.
- Contemporary +/- 2 ¾” casings and + /- 4” baseboards
- Interior door hardware lever type in Brushed Nickel.
- Master ensuite, powder room and bathroom doors include privacy locks.
- All interior walls are painted in a choice of 1 colour throughout from builder’s standard colour selections. All paints used are latex finish. All interior doors and trim to be painted with white semi-gloss paint.
- Smooth ceilings in kitchen, powder room, laundry room and all bathrooms. Sprayed stipple ceiling with +/- 4” smooth border in all other rooms and areas.
- Townhomes & 30’ Detached Homes to receive staircases with oak stringers in a natural varnished finish and carpeted treads and risers from main to upper level (as per applicable plan).
- 36’ and 40’ Detached Homes to receive Oak staircases in a natural varnished finish, from main to upper level (as per applicable plan).
- Oak handrail in natural varnished finish complete 3-1/2” square newel post and 1-1/4” oak spindle in natural varnished finish.
- Imported ceramic tiles (12”x12” or 13”x13”) in foyer, main hall, powder room, kitchen, breakfast room, all bathrooms, finished laundry room areas and mud rooms (as per applicable plan).
- Pre-finished 3 ¼” x ¾” hardwood flooring in natural varnished finish, on main floor excluding tiled areas.
- 40oz. broadloom with cushion under-pad to upper level hallway, bedrooms and closet areas. Purchasers choice of 1 colour throughout (as per applicable plan).
- Wire closet shelving installed in all closets.
- Quality kitchen cabinetry in a selection of door styles and finishes with extended height, upper cabinets and one (1) bank of drawers.
- Choice of 2cm Granite or Quartz countertop from vendors standard samples.
- Two-speed exterior 6” vented stainless steel hood fan over stove.
- Double stainless-steel undermount sink with single lever pull out spray faucet.
- Open under-counter space for dishwasher complete with, rough-in for electrical and plumbing.
- Convenient flush extended breakfast bar (as per applicable plan).
- Servery with base and upper cabinets and/or pantry (as per applicable plan).
- Bathroom vanities in a selection of door styles and finishes with Laminate countertops.
- Choice of 12”x12” or 13”x13” imported ceramic tile flooring and choice of 8”x 10” imported ceramic wall tiles in shower and tub enclosures. Master Ensuites with separate tub to have matching 12”x 12” or 13”x13” floor tile on tub skirt, deck and one row in height surrounding tub (as per applicable plan).
- White bathroom fixtures in all bathrooms.
- Master Ensuite stand up shower features a chrome trim separate glass shower enclosure with door, waterproof pot light and marble threshold. Ceramic tile on walls and ceiling with semi-white mosaic type ceramic flooring.
- White ceramic accessories including towel bar, toilet tissue roll and shower soap dish in all bathrooms.
- White water saving toilets in all bathrooms.
- Posi-temp pressure balanced tub and shower faucets.
- Elegant white pedestal sink in powder room, as per applicable plan.
- Over vanity mirrors with strip light fixtures in all bathrooms.
- Exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
- Single lever faucets to all bathroom basins and pedestal sink.
- Shut off valve to all faucets.
- Acrylic bathtubs in bathrooms (as per applicable plan).
- White laundry base cabinet for laundry tubs in finished laundry areas with single basin acrylic laundry tub, complete with faucet as per applicable plans. Laundry tubs in basement areas are free standing without base cabinetry.
- Hot and cold laundry connections and drain rough-in for washer.
- Separate electrical outlets for washer and dryer.
- Dryer vent rough-in to exterior.
Mechanical, Electrical & Natural Gas Componets
- Forced air natural gas heating with high efficiency furnace and electronic ignition.
- Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV), basic install.
- Energy saving Programable Thermostat centrally located on main level.
- Ducting sized for future air conditioning.
- Drum style humidifier to assist with balancing humidity levels.
- High efficiency gas operated power vented hot water heater. Rental unit. (Purchaser to sign rental agreement prior to possession).
- 200-amp electrical service breaker panel in Detached homes and 100-amp electrical service breaker panel in Townhomes with copper wiring throughout in accordance with ESA and OBC requirements.
- Standard light fixtures provided throughout (except living and dining room).
- Switch controlled receptacle in living room and capped outlet in dining room ceiling (as per applicable plan).
- Automated smoke and carbon monoxide detectors (as per Ontario Building Code).
- Electrical ceiling outlet for future garage door opener and light in garage.
- White Decora light switches and electrical outlets throughout.
- Electrical receptacle with integrated USB port in kitchen.
- 220-volt outlet for stove.
- Electrical counter outlets for small appliances at counter level.
- Ground fault interceptor protection in all bathrooms and powder room.
- Polyethylene (PEX) water supplies and ABS drains.
- Rough-in security system.
- Rough-in central vacuum.
- Pre-wiring rough-in for television cable (3 RG6), telephone (2), data (2 cat 5e).
General Programs and Warranties
- Cachet Homes has been building homes of the highest quality for over 30 years and offers a complete customer service program.
- The Tarion Warranty Program offers:
- i. Seven (7) Year protection on structural defects*
- ii. Two (2) Year protection on mechanicals and materials including electrical, - plumbing, heating and distribution systems, all exterior cladding, windows, and doors*
- iii. One (1) Year protection on workmanship and material defects*
- Cachet Estate Homes shall provide all warranties offered by its reputable component suppliers for roofing, hardware, electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, and mechanical systems, including other key elements, as applicable.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that any features, materials, or decorations contained in Cachet’s sales office, marketing materials, artist renderings or model homes may include features, decorations, fixtures and chattels that are not intended to be included in the dwelling and such features, decorations, fixtures and chattels shall not be included in the dwelling or under this Agreement unless expressly provided for herein or in any schedules forming part of the Agreement.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that wood grain, stone, porcelain, or marble finishes and other natural materials to be installed within the Dwelling may vary from Cachet’s samples selected in texture, finish appearance and consistency due to the natural composition of these products and therefore agrees to accept all inherent cosmetic variations of such natural products. Should substitution of any colour or material selections specifically chosen by the Purchaser become necessary, the Purchaser will re-select such substitute material from Cachet’s standard samples.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that the specifications and finishes in home(s) located at Cachet’s other projects may differ from the specifications in model homes and new homes being purchased at the project that is the subject of this Agreement. Cachet reserves the right to substitute materials with that of equal or better quality.
- All interior selections will be made at Cachet’s Décor Studio during business hours from Monday – Friday by private appointment. Cachet is pleased to provide a comprehensive décor service program to assist Purchasers in the selection of interior finishes. All interior selections will be made during a private appointment with a Cachet Décor Consultant where standard finishes can be selected, or optional upgrades are available for purchase during the private appointment.
- All references to sizes, measurements, materials, construction styles, trade/brand/industry names or terms may be subject to change or variation within generally accepted industry standards and tolerances. Measurements may be converted from imperial to metric or vice versa and actual product size may vary slightly as a result. All references to features and finishes are as per applicable plan, model type or elevation, and each item may not be applicable to every home. Locations of features and finishes are as per plan or at Cachet’s sole discretion.
- Ceiling height may not be as outlined in the features and finishes list in some areas due to mechanical, electrical, plumbing, or structural requirements. As a result, some ceiling areas on each level may be lowered to accommodate those requirements. Some areas may be subjected to the use of bulkheads, boxes, archways or beams and Purchaser agrees to unconditionally accept any and all of the required bulkheads, boxes, archways or beams where so ever situated.
- Selection of all features and finishes where the purchaser is given the option to select the style and/or colour, shall be made from Cachet’s predetermined standard selections
- *As stated by the Tarion Warranty’s Construction Performance Guidelines
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||1761 sq ft (164 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|