New 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath Residential Detached - East gwillimbury in the Sharon Village Community.
Residential Detached, Bungalow
|Model Name:||The Brighton A - Sharon Village|
|Price:||Contact builder for price|
Within the town of East Gwillimbury, the idyllic village of Sharon acts as the backdrop for Mosaik Homes newest development of luxury estate homes. Found off the beaten path and enshrined in an established village community, these new homes will offer a tranquil and scenic experience, surrounded by lush forests that boast trails for walking, hiking, or biking for exploring nature.
- Architecturally coordinated exterior finishes providing a pleasant streetscape.
- Clay brick exterior with builders stone, and brick archways, quoined corners, solider coursing, keystone, durable colour coordinated siding, and columns (as per plan). These details are blended together to produce a diversified visually attractive elevation (as per plan).
- FULLY DRYWALLED GARAGE (EXCEPT FOR BLOCK WALLS) TAPED AND PRIMED.
- Baked on pre-finished, maintenance free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts by the same manufacturer to ensure colour match.
- Self sealing asphalt roof shingles with 25 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY.
- Steel Garage Doors With decorative window lights, AS PER BROCHURE.
- Reinforced steel concrete porch and reinforced steel garage floor.
- Precast concrete slab walkways laid from garage to front porch and steps at rear door.
- Two exterior water hose outlets, one at rear and one in garage.
- Fully sodded lot and asphalt paved driveway (base & finish coat).
- Poured concrete basement walls with heavy duty damp proofing, and Waterproof Wrap.
- SUB-FLOOR JOINTS (5/8 T&G Sheating) to be sanded and fastened with NAILS AND SCREWS.
- COLD CELLAR INCLUDES, light and comes complete with solid wood core door (as per plan).
- Foam gasket under basement wall plate to reduce air infiltration.
- 2" x 6" EXTERIOR WALL WITH 1"STYROFOAM (R-5 VALUE) FEATURING R-22 INSULATION.
- R-50 roof insulation.
- Garage ceilings and overhangs with livable area above to be R-31 sprayed foam insulation.
- R-20 basement wall insulation full height.
- Engineered Floor Systems to reduce the possibility of squeaking.
ROUGH INS PROVIDED
- Rough in 3 piece washroom in basement.
- CAT5 wiring for telephone outlets in kitchen, family room, and master bedroom.
- Rough in plumbing & electrical for future dishwasher in kitchen.
- ROUGH IN RG-6 COAXIAL CABLE in FAMILY ROOM, KITCHEN, AND ALL BEDROOM(Future High Speed Internet & Digital Television).
- Rough-in central vacuum system dropped to basement.
DOORS AND WINDOWS
- Insulated exterior front doors with dead bolt lock and glass inserts, sidelights, and transoms (as per plan).
- Satin Nickel finish front door grip set.
- Thermopane Colour vinyl casement windows throughout first and second floor.
- Internal bars or grills on front elevations only and they are to match the colour vinyl.
- Casement windows and patio door are Energy Efficient Low E Argon Glass.
- Front Door Frames and Garage Door Frames will have Vinyl Cladding to match the colour of windows.
- Thermopane and vinyl patio doors (as per plan).
- Basement windows to be thermopane vinyl sliders in white (30" x 16").
- Door from garage to house (if grading permits).
- All exterior doors and windows caulked using quality mastic caulking.
- Two panel smooth finish interior doors throughout (except cold cellar and exterior doors).
- Upgraded interior trim casing and baseboard (2 ¾" CASING AND 4 ⅛" BASEBOARD).
- All main floor archways to be trimmed (round archways to be drywalled).
- Satin Nickel Lever Handles with Hinges on Interior Doors (hardware to be unpainted).
- Stairs from first to second floor to be Oak finish (NATURAL FINISH).
- Basement stairs to be paint grade (as per plan).
- Oak Railing and Pickets in natural finish from main floor to second floor (as per plan).
- All Closets to Have Wire Shelving.
- Cathedral and Coffered Ceilings (as per plan).
HEATING AND ELECTRICAL
- 100 AMP service complete with all copper wiring and 30/60 CIRCUIT breaker type.
- All wiring in accordance with Ontario Hydro Standards.
- Energy Star®qualified natural gas condensing furnace min AFUE 95% with ECM motor.
- Energy Star® hot water tank (rental basis), power vented to outside.
- Energy Saving Programmable Thermostats.
- Energy Star® qualified HRV.
- Drain Water Heat Recovery Pipe.
- Heavy duty receptacle for stove.
- Dedicated electrical outlet for refrigerator.
- Counter level outlets in kitchen for small appliances.
- Hollywood strip lights in bathrooms, light fixtures in kitchen, halls, dining room, and bedrooms.
- WHITE DECORA switches and receptacles throughout.
- Rough in Plumbing and Electrical for future Dishwasher.
- Plug in Front Porch Soffit for FESTIVE LIGHTS
- 2 Electrical exterior waterproof plug outlets (front & back of house).
- Electrical outlet for future garage door opener and outlet by front door for festive lights.
- All Homes are Energy Star® Homes and will be certified by a third party consultant.
- Electrical outlets in all bathrooms wired to a ground fault interrupter, as per electrical code.
- Smoke detectors on all floors & in every bedroom including basement.
- Door chime at front entry.
- Carbon monoxide detector on first and second floor.
- Complete security system (included with order of monitoring, see sales represented with details).
- Exterior railing (where applicable) to be the colour Black prefinished aluminum.
- Decorative columns, as per applicable plan.
- Cathedral and vaulted ceilings (as per plan).
- Gas fireplace with Mantle and Marble surrond (as per brochure).
- Ductwork to be professionally cleaned.
- 9 ft. main floor ceilings (except bulkhead and low areas).
- Custom quality kitchen cabinetry with colour coordinated kick plates from builder’s standard samples.
- Post formed laminate counter tops.
- Double stainless steel ledge back sink with single lever faucet with vegetable spray pullout spout.
- PANTRIES (as per plan) and space incorporated for dishwasher.
- Two speed exhaust fan vented to exterior over stove area (white only).
- ISLAND, PANTRY, & BREAKFAST BAR as per plan.
- Dishwasher opening available with rough-in plumbing & electrical.
- Extended Kitchen Uppers.
- 13" x 13" or 12" x 12" ceramic floor tile in front foyer, powder room, kitchen, laundry room, main and ensuite bathrooms (as per plan).
- PREFINISHED NATURAL COLOUR OAK STRIP FLOORING 2 ¼"x¾"FLOORING ON MAIN FLOOR, (except ceramic areas) and 40 oz. carpet on second floor with foam under pad (except ceramic areas).
BEAUTIFUL BATHROOMS AND POWDER ROOMS
- Custom quality crafted vanities in all bathrooms (except powder rooms).
- Plate glass mirror in all bathrooms and powder rooms.
- Quality plumbing fixtures in white.
- Pedestal sink in powder room in white.
- Vanities to have a one drawer (if possible).
- Exhaust fan vented to exterior in all bathrooms.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Main bathroom to have tub and shower with (8" x 10") wall tile to ceiling height in enclosures only.
- CEMENT "WONDERBOARD" 36" HIGH in separate shower stall enclosure walls, as per plan.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT water saver shower head, toilet, and faucets.
- Ceramic accessories in all bathrooms to include towel bar, toilet tissue dispenser, and soap dish.
- Luxurious master ensuite, four or five piece (as per plan). Five piece plans to have corner or oval tub (as per plan) with (8" x 10") CERAMIC TILE DECK & BACK SPLASH (TWO ROWS). Separate shower stall where shown, to have (8" x 10") ceramic tile on walls.
- 3.8 Litre High Efficiency Toilet.
- Single lever faucets for all washroom sinks.
- Upgraded soaker tub in Main Bath (as per plan).
- Porcelain sinks in all bathrooms with mechanical pop up drains.
- PRESSURE CONTROL VALVES for all showers.
- Master Ensuite showers to include light and door (as per plan).
- Shut off valve for each sink and toilet.
- Hot water recirculating line for the Ensuite Washroom.
PAINTING AND FINISHES
- Interior walls to be primed and painted with two (2) coats (one primer/one finishing) of quality latex paint in Purchaser’s choice of colour (one (1) colour throughout), from Vendor’s samples. Trim and doors to be painted white.
- All main and upper ceilings to be white stippled throughout living areas, except kitchen, laundry, and bathrooms, which have smooth finish.
- Cabinet on First Floor only.
- Single laundry tub with chrome faucet, and dryer vent.
- Heavy duty receptacle for dryer and outlet for washer.
- This company is an EXCELLENT RATED BUILDER with Tarion Warranty Program and offers a complete Customer Service Program as in accordance with the Ontario New Home Warranty Program.
TARION WARRANTY COVERAGE – BUILDER HAS "EXCELLENT RATING"
- 7 years - major structural defects.
- 2 years - plumbing, heating, electrical systems & building envelope.
- 1 year - all other items.
- Backed by the Tarion Program for a period of seven years after closing date.
|Number Of Floors:||1|
|Total Finished Area:||2630 sq ft (244 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|