New 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath Residential Detached - East gwillimbury in the Queensville Community.
Residential Detached, 2 Storey
|Model Name:||ELEANOR C - Queensville|
|Builder:||Aspen Ridge Homes|
MAKING QUEENSVILLE HOMEIn Queensville, find urban and natural amenities abound. Discover over 129 acres of parkland, playgrounds and trails. Dining, shopping and entertainment permeate the central Town Centre. And when you need to venture out, the newly built Highway 404 extension connects you to surrounding areas and the GTA with ease.
• All references to sizes, measurements, materials, construction styles, trade/brand/industry names or terms may be subject to change or variation within generally accepted industry standards & tolerances. Measurements may be converted from imperial to metric or vice versa & actual product size may vary slightly as a result.
• All references to features and finishes are as per applicable plan or elevation and each item may not be applicable to every home. Locations of features and finishes are as per applicable plan or at the Vendors’ sole discretion.
• All features and finishes where Purchasers are given the option to select the style and/or colour shall be from the Vendor’s predetermined standard selections.
• Any brand name features and/or finishes may be substituted by other brand name features and finishes provided they are of equal or better quality.
1. Architecturally controlled streetscape with pleasing exterior colour schemes, styles, materials and elevations.
2. Clay brick and/or stone and/or stucco and/or crezone and/or vinyl siding panel exteriors.
3. Soldier coursing, exterior columns, arches, keystones and other detailing.
4. Precast concrete and/or stucco windowsills, headers and entrance arches.
5. Upgraded architectural shingles (limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty).
6. Maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts as per elevation.
7. Sectional pre finished insulated roll-up garage doors with heavy-duty springs and decorative glazing.
8. Decorative exterior lights on front façade.
9. Fully sodded lot.
10. Fully paved driveway.
11. Garage walls and ceiling to be fully drywalled and left unfinished (framed areas only).
DOORS AND WINDOWS
12. Casement windows throughout (excluding basement windows). All windows to be low E, argon gas filled. Operable windows are screened. Internal aluminum grilles on all front elevations (front, side and rear for corner conditions).
13. Insulated front door.
14. Satin nickel finish front door grip-set.
15. Exterior garden and/or french and/or vinyl sliding door at rear as per plan.
16. 9' ceilings on main floor and 8' ceilings on second floor. The above excludes all low headroom areas due to mechanical and/or dropped areas.
17. Towns: • 4-1/4" colonial style baseboards throughout with 2-3/4” casings on all main and second floor windows, doorways and flat arches.
18. Singles: • 5-1/4" colonial style baseboards throughout with 3” casings on all main and second floor windows, doorways and flat arches.
19. Interior doors and trim to be painted white.
20. Wired shelving installed in all closets.
• Stained oak pickets and handrails from first to second floor and from main floor to basement door. Oak pickets to be 1-5/16" and handrails to be 2-5/8" half round complete with solid oak nosing.
• Stained oak pickets and handrails from first to second floor and from main floor to basement door. Purchaser choice of Rail 2 black metal pickets with alternating collar or Rail 3 1-3/4" oak pickets.
23. Stained oak veneer staircases (not including unfinished spruce basement staircase).
24. Two panel smooth style interior doors with satin nickel finish, interior hinges, locks and lever handles.
25. Fireplace (singles only):
• Flat wall or corner gas fireplace will receive a stone cast mantle.
• 2 sided gas (see thru) fireplace is raised 2' off the ground and receives a picture frame trim surround w/ 4pcs of marble per side.
• 3 sided gas fireplace will sit flat on floor and will receive an MDF painted white cap with 5 pcs of marble surround. 26. Interior decorative smooth columns. Sizes vary according to structural requirements.
• Smooth finish ceilings on main and second level (second level application includes resilient channel).
• Smooth finish ceilings on main level (excluding open to above areas). Second floor ceilings to be stipple sprayed with smooth borders with the exception of bathrooms and laundry rooms, which have a smooth finish
28. Cold cellar provided in basement with weather-stripping solid core door, light, floor drain and vents (as per plan).
• 3/4”x 3-5/16” stained oak engineered hardwood flooring on main and second level throughout (excluding all tiled areas).
• 3/4”x 3-5/16” stained oak engineered hardwood flooring on main level and upper hall throughout (excluding all tiled areas). Purchasers’ choice of laminate (all available colours) or group ‘A’ berber carpeting with standard underpad (one colour and no partial areas) in second floor bedrooms (excluding tiled areas).
30. Porcelain tile flooring in all tiled areas (as per plan).
31. Porcelain wall tiles in all bathtub enclosures up to the ceiling (excluding master ensuite tub). Separate shower stalls to include the ceiling.
32. Master ensuite separate shower stalls with 4" shower pot light and clear glass frameless shower door.
33. White pedestal sinks in all powder rooms.
34. Single lever Delta faucets with mechanical pop-ups in all bathrooms. As per Vendor’s standard selection.
35. Master ensuite freestanding Mirolin Brooke tub with deck mount faucet (Singles only).
36. Deep acrylic soaker tubs throughout.
37. Vanity mirrors in all bathrooms. Oval mirror in powder room.
38. Flat panel oak or maple cabinetry with laminate countertops.
• Group 2 Granite/Quartz for Master Ensuite vanity (laminate countertop atop all other vanities).
39. Porcelain sinks in all bathrooms. Singles:
• Undermount sink for Master Ensuite vanity.
40. Strip lighting in all second floor bathrooms (excluding powder room).
• Flat panel oak or maple kitchen cabinets with taller upper cabinets and Light Valance.
• Flat panel oak or maple kitchen cabinets with taller upper cabinets.
42. Laminate countertops from builders standard selection (Towns only). Group 2 Granite or Quartz countertops from builders standard selection (Singles only).
43. Stainless steel kitchen sink. (undermount for Singles only).
44. Single lever Delta kitchen faucet with integrated pull-out spray.
45. Rough in electrical and plumbing supply for dishwasher.
CONVENIENCE AND SECURITY
46. Five cable and telephone rough-ins (locations to be determined at Grand Alarms appointment).
47. All ducts are professionally cleaned prior to occupancy.
48. Rough-in central vacuum system (terminated at garage).
49. Door chime at front entry door.
50. Monitored security system available through builder’s supplier. Must be ordered by purchaser (see sales representative for details).
NATURAL GAS, ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING DETAILS
51. 200 AMP service.
52. Rough-in for future vehicle charging station.
53. Gas line to rear (capped) for future barbeque hook-up.
54. Weatherproof exterior electrical outlets, one at rear, one at front entry and one on accessible front balconies.
55. One electrical outlet in garage (one per garage door).
56. One electrical outlet in garage ceiling (one per garage door).
57. High efficiency heating system.
55. Heat recovery ventilator (HRV) partially ducted system.
59. Pulsed flow-through HUMIDIFIER (water efficient unit reduces demand for water compared to ordinary flow-through humidifiers).
60. Master ensuite under cabinet hot water recirculating pump (when activated, the cool water you typically let run down the drain is recirculated back to the water heater through the cold water line until the warm water arrives).
61. Drain water heat recovery unit (DWHR units use the warm water flowing down the shower waste to preheat incoming cold water).
62. Ceiling light fixtures in all rooms with the exception of living rooms and open to above family rooms which will receive a wall switched outlet. Singles:
• In addition to above, 10 interior Pot lights on main floor (excluding vaulted ceiling, cathedral ceiling and open to above areas)
63. White Decora plugs and switches throughout (excluding fireplace switch). 64. Singles:
• Kitchen Valance Lighting on separate switch.
• One USB charger/duplex receptacle at kitchen counter and one in each bedroom.
• One USB charger/duplex receptacle at kitchen counter and one in Master bedroom.
66. Ductwork sized for future air conditioning.
67. Two exterior water taps.
68. 3 piece rough-in (drain pipes only) for future basement bathroom.
69. Poured concrete basement walls with heavy-duty damp proofing with drainage layer.
70. Poured concrete porch (as per plan).
71. 2" x 6" exterior wall construction (Energy Star Wall Assembly).
72. All finished interior walls and ceilings to be drywall construction.
73. Engineered floor joists. Sub-floor to be nailed, glued, sanded and screwed.
74. Spray foam insulation minimizing air penetration in garage ceiling below livable areas as well as all cantilevered areas.
75. The Tarion Warranty Corporation backs Aspen Ridge Homes with the following warranties:
The home is free from:
- Defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year.
- Defects in workmanship and materials for a period of two years on electrical, plumbing and heating distribution systems. Any water penetration through exterior cladding, windows, doors and exterior caulking.
- Major structural defects for a period of seven years.
76. All homes will be ENERGY STAR® qualified. ENERGY STAR for New Homes is an initiative for Natural Resources Canada to promote energy efficient home building in Ontario. Performance tested, third party verified and government backed, the ENERGY STAR label is your assurance that your new home is built to exacting, energy efficient guidelines.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||2474 sq ft (230 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Other Rooms:||Family Room, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Kitchen, and Laundry Room|