BIG CITY LIFESTYLE, SMALL-TOWN AMBIANCE.
If there’s ever been an idyllic place to call home, Seven Meadows is it. The detached bungalows and two storey homes with extra deep ravine along the north east shores of Lake Simcoe in Beaverton combine small-town living with all the local conveniences and amenities that simplify modern life.
Beaverton is in the hub of Brock Township with schools, recreation, and shopping. Lake Simcoe and a neighbourhood park are within walking distance of Seven Meadows, while a small harbour and yacht club are a short drive away. Beaverton offers three premier golf courses in the immediate vicinity and dozens of leading golf destinations surrounding Lake Simcoe.
Marydel Homes leverages its 25 years of homebuilding craftsmanship and service in the GTA area to create a masterpiece community. Seven Meadows exudes space with a selection of 40 and 50 foot lots where families can grow, and neighbours can relax. An exceptional value, a desirable location, and unparalleled quality; Seven Meadows luxury community deliver it all.
- Caesarstone quartz in kitchen and master bath with standard edge
- 9’0” high ceilings on main floor and 8’0” high ceilings to second floor, according to plan
- 36” Napolean gas fireplace with a white stonecast millcroft mantle
- Upgraded hardware on all cabinetry
- Moen Arbor single handle pulldown kitchen faucet
- Framless glass shower door in master ensuite