In the ﬁrst 5 years, Sean has successfully completed the construction and sale of 104 homes. He was awarded the EnergyStar Builder of the Year for 2018 and inducted to the Enerquality Hall of Fame.
Sean led Mason Homes to be the first Energy Star standard builder in Canada and has thrice won BILD’s Green Builder of the Year award. This all means your home will be built better with high performance insulation, windows, appliances and heating systems. All the things that allow you to save money and breathe easy.
- Planned and designed communities for 3,000 lots and has been part of building over 800 homes in the past decade
- Communities in Barrie, Peterborough, Lindsay, Port Hope, St. Catharines and Uxbridge, plus custom homes in Toronto
- An executive team with 175 years of combined experience in strategy, land development, construction and finance
- Served on Board of Directors for Building Industry & Land Development (BILD), Ontario Home Builders’ Association (OHBA), EnerQuality and The Peterborough & The Kawarthas Home Builders’ Association (PKHBA) over the past decade
- Continual learning from The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and The Energy & Environmental Building Alliance (EEBA)
- A working and educational background in both high level finance and business management ensures a more cost-effective building process
- Our passion for better, smarter design is fueled by great architecture and communities from around the world and is continually being refined to improve the homes we’re building for you
- Steered industry leader Mason Homes’ innovation in land design and green building for past decade and is now using that experience and knowledge for your benefit
- Personally committed to knowing and understanding every aspect of every home and community that’s planned, designed and built