Welcome to the Villas at Watermark, part of the award winning Watermark at Bearspaw master planned community, proudly brought to you by Macdonald Development Corporation and named “Best Community in Canada and Calgary” by the Canadian Home Builders Association, two years in a row, 2012 and 2013. Watermark at Bearspaw is the result of over seven years of careful planning and engineering, ultimately resulting in an exceptional master plan which is now evolving into a distinctive estate community in a truly remarkable location.
The Villas at Watermark are Calgary's fastest selling Villa community. We are over 80% sold of our 101 Villas. We have four spectacular showhomes available to view, ranging in size from 2,000 to 2,600 sq. ft., all semi-detached walk-out bungalows with spectacular Rocky Mountain Views. The Villas are a maintenance free community, from snow removal to landscaping to exterior maintenance; everything is managed and taken care of for you. Along with our spectacular view, tremendous value, and lock-and-leave lifestyle the community offers an Amenities Building with a full fitness facility, owners lounge, games area, large kitchen and banquet area perfect for entertaining. Enjoy all of the amenities that Watermark has to offer, including over 5 kms of paved pathways, 17 cascading ponds, central plaza with outdoor kitchen, BBQ’s, fireplace and fire pit, and over 46 acres of green space.
Welcome to the dream, at the Villas at Watermark!
- Royal Oak
- Rocky Ridge
- Scenic Acres
- Arbour Lake
- Rooftop terrace with spectacular city views
- 2 elevators offering high-speed service to all floors
- Pressurized and air conditioned corridors and common areas
- Fan in suite
- 2 Fully equipped, state of the art Fitness Centres
- Professionally decorated guest suite(s)
- Leisure Centre with full kitchen and billiards, evening lounge, day time café, creative room (workshop, art studio) in parkade
- Premium video security package and access controls for all entrances/exits and elevator
- Located in the vibrant, amenity rich community of Queen Mary Park
- Mere steps away from shopping and amenities
- Easy access to LRT, Grant MacEwan University, downtown, 124 Street, and NAIT