Travino is a new community nestled in the beautiful neighbourhood of Royal Oak. Surrounded by nature and just steps away from shopping, dining and recreation, Travino offers the naturally-beautiful surroundings of Saanich combined with convenient neighbourhood amenities all in one incredible location. From picturesque parklands and community recreation, unique experiences and friendly neighbours are around every corner in Royal Oak.
What could be better than a home that offers the perfect balance of beautiful surroundings and the convenience of a location that’s ideally located for easy travels to downtown, up island, to the airport or BC Ferries.
Travino Gardens’ beautiful tiered design provides many opportunities for ‘top floor living’ throughout the building as well a gorgeous rooftop patio. Ground floor suites with extra-large walkout patios open up onto Travino’s lush courtyard with walking trails and water features.
This unique building offers expansive views of the surrounding countryside, mountains and Travino’s green spaces. It’s also designed with innovative, sustainable and beautiful features and amenities – just like the rest of the Travino community.
- No tiptoeing required thanks to technologies that reduce impact sounds shocks and vibrations
- Oversized decks with gas BBQ connection, wide-open green spaces, community gardens and water features
- Fitness centre, large community room with games area, library lounge & media theatre
PETS LOVE TRAVINO
- Pet-friendly community with Garry Oak dog walking area & indoor pet washing station
- Green central heating & cooling, central solar-assisted hot water & earth-friendly building products
- A beautiful space to enjoy the sunshine and spectacular views while relaxing with a book or visiting with your neighbours.