Elements at Willowhaven is South Edmonton’s condominium living at its finest. Located in the heart of Ellerslie an engaged and dynamic community that’s on-the-grow, Willowhaven is ideal for active living. With Anthony Henday Drive, 91st Street and Ellerslie Road all nearby, getting into and around Edmonton is very quick and easy. Well-serviced ETS bus routes ensure public transportation is always an option, and for those longer trips the Edmonton International Airport is only 15 minutes away!
Carrington Communities has been named Edmonton’s multi-family builder of the year by the CHBA for the second year running. Locally owned and operated, Carrington Communities has been proudly offering the City of Edmonton exceptionally designed homes since 1973. With over 40 successful years in the industry, Carrington Communities has developed a strong reputation for building condos that are both beautiful and affordable. For those buyers concerned about green practices, Elements by Carrington has low VOC paint, low-E Argon windows, individually controlled heating in each suite, and cabinets that have no added formaldehyde. Building a quality product is important to Carrington, which has won a number of awards over the years, including the Alberta New Home Warranty (ANHW) service award for 18 consecutive years for its excellence in customer service.
You’ll arrive to all the amenities of an established community, when you move into your brand new Elements home at Willowhaven. A wide range of recreational facilities, local neighbourhood programs and services make for an enriched living experience. Community park spaces and great school facilities are close at hand; along with many great shopping, restaurant and entertainment options as well
- Exterior features are a combination of vinyl siding & pre-finished aluminum cladding with architectural metal panelling. Exposed concrete and/or masonry details complete a sophisticated, clean, contemporary vision with modern elements
- Contemporary, designer finishes in common areas & corridors
- Secure underground heated parking
- Convenient visitor parking
- Low VOC paint
- Double pane Low E2 argon gas filled windows
- Energy efficient compact florescent bulbs in common areas
- Energy efficient appliances
- Individually controlled heating in each suite
- State of the art processes, value engineering & experienced planning significantly reduce waste
- Fly ash concrete
- North American built cabinets with no added formaldehyde