Located at the heart of Mission’s Cathedral district, Duke at Mission brings modern flair and rugged edge together in townhomes and condos inspired by loft-style apartments. You will be taken back to the roots of Mission, Calgary in contemporary style with homes featuring gorgeous finishes, all welcomed by a signature entrance courtyard. Duke at Mission is anything but ordinary, but then again, so are you.
The one of a kind entrance courtyard is only the beginning. Interiors are nothing short of cutting edge, with functional design that simply makes sense. Finishes are modern and stylish, yet durable. Think of that perfect pair of jeans that will always go with everything, taking any outfit to the next level, while being comfortable, effortlessly stylish, leaving you totally confident at the same time.
Authentic architecture blends warm and inviting with contemporary cool for a lasting first impression. It’s architecture that can’t help but be noticed, with real colonial appeal that adds unique character, but stays true to community roots. A diverse streetscape gives personality to each home that’s as unique as the people who live in them. Oversized windows make for timeless good looks, true value, and a love affair that’s definitely more than a fling. Connect with Homes by Avi today to find out more information about Duke at Mission!
- Meadowlark Park
- Alyth - Bonnybrook - Manchester
- Every individual unit features its own outdoor living space
- Choose your exterior door colour from a palette of five shades, with a slick porthole style window
- Layered James Hardie fiber cement siding and stained wood siding create unmistakeable richness and texture
- Worry free acrylic stucco retains colour, lasts long as is crack resistant
- Brick elements pay ode to the grand character buildings already already established in the location of residence
- Custom designed black aluminun horizontal exterior railings and glass paneling finishes
- Aluminum clad vinyl windows add character to the building while remaining low maintenance internally