Experience Cascade Luxury Condos from PK Developments.
Stunning views, an abundance of walkable greenspace and a host of local amenities define the community of Bonnie Doon. Nestled conveniently off Whyte Avenue (82nd Avenue) between 83rd Street and 99th Street, it is accessible by major roadways, close to both downtown and southside Edmonton, and easily accessible via public transit.
If indoor fun is what you're seeking, visit the Bonnie Doon Leisure Centre. This facility boasts an indoor swimming pool, tennis courts and a running track. Or pop by Bonnie Doon Centre. Anchored by Safeway and Sears, the centre offers up over 100 stores and services including three drug stores, Canada post and a food court that includes a Tim Horton’s. For your convenience you will also find the Idlewylde Public Library branch and the Bonnie Doon Health Centre on the same site. Shopping is a convenient, friendly experience on one level with easy access and parking. Whatever your flavour, Bonnie Doon is sure to please. There's a reason it's one of Edmonton most coveted neighbourhoods.
- Four penthouse layouts available.
- Seven additional layouts with flexible floorplans on two and three-bedrooms.
- One, two or two bedroom plus den suites.
- Two designer colour palettes to choose from for one bedrooms and customize you home for two bedrooms.
- High speed elevator service to parkade, lobby and all floors.
- 8 foot 6 inch ceilings on all floors.
- 4 inch wide, double stained engineered hardwood throughout.
- 6 inch baseboards and 3.5-6 inch casings.
- Low emission, double glazed, argon filled triple-pane windows throughout.