Cardel Lifestyle's Auburn Walk’s attractive low-rise architecture, feature-rich condos and four-season lifestyle make it ideal for anyone who appreciates a relaxed, walkable community with all the comforts. The community of Auburn Bay is perfect for urban professionals, families, and investors. With knockdown textured 9' ceiling on all main levels, you can feel comfort and class in these condos. There are 2 elevators and heated underground parking for for vehicle and bike storage at select locations.
Across from Calgary’s new South Health Campus and located in a community with a 63 acre lake, Auburn Bay was designed for those wanting both urban amenities and outdoor activities at their doorstep. All Auburn Bay residents become Auburn Bay Residence Society members, meaning an array of facilities are immediately at their fingertips, including tennis courts, gym, sand beach, boating, ice skating, picnic areas, and community events.
Located in the Southeast just off of Deerfoot Trail, Auburn Bay offers easy access to shops and services at Seton Boulevard and neighboring markets such as Cranston Market, McKenzie Towne’s High Street, and 130th Avenue. The new South Health Campus is located right next door to Seton Boulevard. Seton Boulevard is a new shopping district that offers great opportunity for Southeast residents.
- 4 professionally designed interior colour packages to make your world come alive
- Modern cabinets with choice of two colours
- Finger-saving soft-closing hinges on all doors
- Choice of 4 pull handle options to suit your pulling style
- Built-in microwave shelf makes it easy to find the popcorn
- Chrome single-handle bathroom fixtures to reflect your satisfied smile
- Modern square drop sink
- High-efficiency stacking front-load or side-by-side washer and dryer to keep you feeling fresh