At the heart of the brand new Callaghan community in South West Edmonton, Park Homes are building a dazzling collection of 105 two and three bedroom Georgian inspired town homes. The homes at ATRIA are an evolution of the company’s highly successful ‘Mirra’ project in North Edmonton – Innovative floor plans, Attractive architectural design, High-quality finishes. To find out more, plan to visit the presentation centre and show homes soon.
The town homes at ATRIA have been a hit with purchasers from the very start. The attractive architectural design and modern open-plan interiors are exactly what our young adult audience have been looking for – and at a price that they can afford.The sales success at ATRIA confirms that these stylish Georgian inspired town homes are exactly what homebuyers are looking for. We are now selling into the final phase with occupancy for next Spring and if an affordable new town home is in your plans, we urge you to drop by as soon as you can, while there is still a good selection.
- Georgian inspired architecture with generous outdoor living space
- Attached two-car garage with two remote garage door openers
- Careful attention to sound attenuation in party wall design
- High-performance vinyl clad exteriors in coordinated heritage colours for lasting protection against the weather
- High-efficiency double-glazed windows with low E energy-efficient coating
- Pot lights over driveway (underside of deck)
- Programmable thermostat controlled energy-efficient forced-air heating system
- 50 gallon electric hot water tank
- Provision for central vacuum system installation
- Convenient visitor parking