Tresah is Victoria’s first mass timber condo development that is built from wood – from here, for here. Tresah West’s interiors highlight beautifully exposed Mass Timber wood ceilings and columns throughout the building and present a warm, rich material palette that is sophisticated, soft, and clean. A nod to the neighbourhood’s industrial past, the design celebrates local craftsmanship through thoughtful, artisanal and innovative materials.
- Junior 1 Bedroom
- Interior: 473 – 484 sqft
- Exterior: 59 sqft
- A communal rooftop patio with an outdoor kitchen, al fresco dining and lounge areas, and expansive views of downtown Victoria and the Strait of Juan De Fuca
- A lobby featuring two Mass Timber communal tables, a kitchenette, a library and cafe-style seating.
- An inviting lounge and social room for private events and drop-ins
- 2 MODO Car Share vehicles on-site for residents to enjoy
- Dedicated outdoor dog run area
- State-of-the-art smart home control panel allowing for full automation of your interior – including window coverings, lighting, and security.
- Electric car charging stations and secure cycling storage
- Visitor parking
- Walking distance to shopping, dining and outdoor recreation
Connect with the builder for more details.
|Total Finished Area:||484 sq ft (45 m2)|