over 400sq ft
5'11" high storage space
It's your life, make every note count.
The Piano is a modern home development that will set a new standard for quality and innovative design for the neighbourhood – modern, stylish, functional, energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Modern, tastefully designed town homes for the discerning consumer.
- Designed to provide maximum privacy.
- Large patios off master suite with hot or soft tub options for entertaining and star gazing.
- Various Floor plans to choose from.
- Natural gas furnace plus heat pump and HVAC system to provide the most energy efficient heating and cooling system.
- Extremely well built energy efficient windows that provide a quiet tranquil environment.
- 450 Sq.Ft, ICF built, crawl spaces at 5’11” hight for additional storage and more efficient heating.
- Durable, attractive metal roofs.
- Rainscreen building envelope with combination of cedar and concrete panel exterior sidings.
- Secure courtyard plus secured private back yard.
- Rain screen building envelope with modern combination of exterior sidings.
- Side by side parking spaces.
- Top of the line energy star appliances.
- Three stylish interior packages to choose from.
At the heart of it all.
The Piano is located on Happy Valley road in Langford across from Happy Valley Elementary School and adjacent to the ever-popular Galloping Goose Trail. Langford is the heart of the regions growing Westshore area and is a vibrant community of approximately 22,500 people.
Population growth within the area has increased over 7.6% in a 5-year span. The Capital Regional District’s planning projections predict that it will continue to grow at a minimum of 1% per annum over the next 20 years.
Everything you could ever want is right at your fingertips. Langford has all the amenities of a vibrant city, yet it still provides the calmer, more comfortable pace that many look for in a smaller community. Other key features to life in Langford include:
- Destination shopping – big box and brand name outlet stores.
- Schools, parks, playgrounds.
- 22 lakes in the immediate area.
- Bowling, skating rinks and movie theatres.
- Less than a 15 minute drive to Victoria’s inner harbour and minutes away from Victoria General Hospital.
- Located near Island Highway – with easy to access heading north or south.
|Number Of Floors:||3|
|Total Finished Area:||1450 sq ft (135 m2)|
|Basement Type:||Crawl Space|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Other Rooms:||Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, and Storage Room|
|Amenities:||Laundry – Insuite|