1109 Lyall Street offers the lifestyle you dream about.
Just minutes to downtown Victoria, this charming 1939 character home is located in the heart of Esquimalt. It is within walking distance to West Bay Marina, Harling Point, Saxe Point, Esquimalt Recreation Center, plus a short stroll to shopping amenities, beaches, parks, and schools!
The main level features original hardwood flooring, 2 bedrooms, 4-pce bathroom, laundry, kitchen, and separate dining room. The upper level features two additional bedrooms and plenty of storage. The large unfinished basement has major suite potential or alternatively perfect for a workshop.
This home is well kept with major upgrades including a new roof, electrical heat pump, hot water tank, gutters, windows, plus upgraded bathroom and dining room. The yard is sunny (!), private and has been completely re-vamped with new fencing, landscaping.
- Outdoor electric car charger
- Core driveway system that allows rainwater to return back to the ground, replenishing the earth
- Fully fenced/landscaped backyard with a generous patio that creates a versatile outdoor space
- Approximately 1550 square feet on two floors with 9′ ceilings
- 3 bedrooms, 1 den, 1 workshop/storage, 3 bathrooms
- Open concept great room for your kitchen, dining room, living room
- Double french doors off the great room to your generous patio and yard
- separate laundry room
Flexible features to suit your needs
- 3 piece bathroom on the main allows you to use the den/office as a bedroom
- Workshop/storage has an interior and exterior entrance giving this room options: storage, workshop, den, office, bedroom
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||1550 sq ft (144 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|