SUITES 101, 201, 301 & 401 - Plan B - Olivia Residences
Lowrise Apartment, Single Level Apartment
|Model Name:||SUITES 101, 201, 301 & 401 - Plan B - Olivia Residences|
|Price:||Contact builder for price|
|Builder:||Homewood Constructors Ltd.|
|Condo Project:||Olivia Residences|
YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL: STYLE, LOCATION AND THE PERFECT PRICE POINT.
The stylish Olivia Residences are nestled in a quiet block across from a park, minutes from Victoria’s downtown core and walking distance to schools, shopping malls and recreation.
This elegant collection of West Coast modern homes aspires to BUILT GREEN® Gold standard® — a home run when it comes to environmental stewardship. What does it mean for you? Healthier, more sustainable living that reduces your impact on place and planet. Owning at Olivia Residences is one of the smartest decisions you’ll ever make.
AFFORDABLE LUXURY & LASTING QUALITY
- Bold use of West Coast exterior materials, including Western Red Cedar siding; painted, corrugated metal panels; cementitious composite sheathing; and smooth acrylic stucco
- Constructed to the High Density Built Green® Gold Certification standard, integrating sustainable construction techniques and materials, energy conservation and waste management measures
- Rainscreen exterior envelope technology and earthquake-prepared design
- Energy-efficient, thermally isolated, double-glazed, vinyl-framed windows and doors
- Superior wood framework with interior party wall sound separation
- Energy-efficient ventilator and programmable smart controller in every suite
- Pre-wired high-speed internet and digital cable connections
- Travelers’ Insurance Company of Canada 2/5/10-year warranty, Canada’s most comprehensive workmanship, building envelope and structural warranty
- Homewood Constructors Ltd. customer care warranty
- Contemporary cabinetry with face-mounted, brushed nickel pulls or hidden touch latches and soft-close door/drawer hardware
- Built-in cutlery trays and pull-out recycling bins
- Maintenance-free quartz countertops with quartz and ceramic tile backsplash
- Undermounted, double-bowl, stainless-steel, satin-finish sinks
- Sleek Euro-style, single-lever, polished chrome faucet, complete with pull-out spray wand
- Recessed kitchen under-cabinet LED puck lighting to complement recessed pot lighting and island-pendant light fixtures
- Quality energy-efficient stainless steel Samsung appliances including refrigerator, dishwasher, range and microwave/hood fan
ELEGANT ENSUITES & BATHROOMS
- Imported, hand-set, ceramic tile floors and bath/shower walls with feature tiles
- Custom vanity cabinets and quartz countertops
- Master ensuites feature in-floor heating and spacious walk-in shower with built-in relaxation seat
- Master ensuites and main baths fitted with under-mounted basins
- Elongated, dual-flush toilets with slow-close seats
- Welcoming interiors by Heather Kallos Interior Design, featuring three colour palette options
- Pre-finished, wide-plank, wood-simulated, high-performance laminate throughout kitchen and living areas
- Luxurious, contemporary carpets throughout bedrooms and dens
- Nine-foot, over-height ceilings with feature bulkheads and/or drop ceilings
- Sound-resistant, painted, solid-core wood entry doors to suites
- Contemporary 2” horizontal Venetian window blinds throughout exterior living area windows
- Energy-efficient lighting fixtures with dimmer switch control for optional dining area chandelier
- Energy-efficient electric hot water tanks
- Full-size, stacked, front-load, high-efficiency washer and dryer
WEST COAST EXTERIORS
- Landscaping design by award-winning LADR Landscape Design Ltd.
- Outdoor seating areas and attractive brick paver walkways
- Ground floor suites offer large private garden patios and easy access to outdoor walkways
- Upper level homes feature spacious balconies with aluminum and glass railings and exterior lighting for outdoor entertaining and enjoyment
- Main entrance controlled by enterphone system with card access and video security monitoring
- Secure underground parking for all suites with electronic and enterphone access
- Individual storage/bike locker, plus additional bike hangers provided in the parking stalls upon request
- One-time, annual bus pass to be used in accordance with the regulations established by B.C. Transit for each new homeowner
COMMUNITY + CONVENIENCE
Olivia Residences are tucked a block away from Rutledge Park, a tranquil greenspace home to tennis and basketball courts and a children’s playground. A “Music in the Park” community concert series is hosted here in the summer months — just pull up a lawn chair.
Around the corner from local grocers and elementary schools, these new homes are close to retail hubs Mayfair Mall and Uptown Mall, home to the new Whole Foods. Camosun College and the University of Victoria are only a short distance away.
Quiet and insulated from traffic, Olivia Residences offer a commuter bike trail and public transit stops to major routes, all at your doorstep. You can opt to leave the car at home – or borrow the Modo car share vehicle parked down the road.
“This is the right time to choose high style, convenience and sustainable living. Now you can afford to have it all.”
|Total Finished Area:||600 sq ft (56 m2)|