New 2 bedroom, 2.0 bath Residential Detached - Kelowna in the Tower Ranch Community.
Residential Detached, Bungalow
|Model Name:||Lyra II - Solstice|
|Builder:||Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities Inc. - Kelowna|
Solstice at Tower Ranch is an adult community, surrounded by beautiful British Columbia landscape and amenities for all.
Located in the heart of the Okanagan’s Wine Country, Solstice at Tower Ranch in Kelowna, BC overlooks the stunning Okanagan Valley from the west side of Tower Ranch Mountain. At Solstice, nature’s amphitheater is at your back door. Wake up to breathtaking, ever-changing views of the valley stretching from the north to south every morning.
Enjoy the natural charm of the Lyra model home. This walk-out rancher is stunning from the outside and in. With a welcoming entryway, open concept living space and a covered deck, this home is perfect for those looking for a perfect place to call home.
This model includes the following features:
- Low maintenance landscaping
- Open concept home with 9′ ceilings
- Stunning kitchen with breakfast bar
- Bright, open walkout basement
- Attached one and a half car garage
- Covered patio
- EnerGuide 80 rated
- Deck features glass railing and gas-line outlet
- Four-piece master bathroom
- Optional third bedroom
There are several factors we all take into account when considering the purchase of a new home.
The home itself, of course, is paramount. The immediate community is vitally important. And the surrounding neighbourhood can also have a strong influence on our decision. Does it have all, or at the very least, most of the amenities we want to readily facilitate our lifestyle?
That’s why we’re so pleased with the location of Solstice at Tower Ranch. Conveniently located on the award winning Tower Ranch Golf Course, home to trail links to Tower Ranch Mountain Park and over 1 km of our very own walking trails onsite to be constructed, we are mere minutes from virtually all of the services and amenities you’ll need to enjoy your life to its fullest.
Parks, Sports & Recreation
- Walking, biking, hiking trails – within walking distance and/or driving distance (Knox Mountain Park – 25 minute drive)
- Rutland Recreation Park with Family YMCA/YWCA, swimming pool, fitness room, classes and more – 10 minute drive
- Kelowna Yacht Club – 20 minute drive
- Golf Courses – a wide range of golf courses are all within a 1 hour drive North and South, including Tower Ranch Golf Course at your doorstep
Shopping & Entertainment
- Walmart, Costco, Superstore, Shoppers Drug Mart – all within a 15 minute drive
- Orchard Park Shopping Centre – 20 minute drive
- Casinos – all within a 20 minute drive
- Bowling Alley, Movie Theatre, and Billiards at McCurdy Corner – 10 minute drive
- Community Theatre – 20 minute drive
- Okanagan Lake Boardwalk & Delta Grand Hotel – 20 minute
- Okanagan Wineries – Vernon, Lake Country, Kelowna, West Kelowna, and Penticton wineries are all within a 1 hour drive North and South
- Big White Ski Resort – 1 hour drive
- Cactus Club, Montana’s, Earls, Joey Kelowna, Milestones, Sushi, The Keg, Winery restaurants and much more are all within a short driving distance.
Health & Wellness
- Kelowna General Hospital – 20-minute drive
- Plaza 33 Valley Medical Clinic – 10 minute drive
- Doctors, Dentists and other Healthcare Professionals – within a 10-minute drive
Places of Worship
- Churches and centres of worship for most denominations and religions – within a 15-minute drive
|Number Of Floors:||1|
|Total Finished Area:||1700 sq ft (158 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Parking:||Single Garage Attached|