Phoenix Floor Plans
The floor plan options shown here are our default for this model. If you would like to personalize this home to suit your lifestyle requirements, we would gladly help with that.
* This floor plan may have additional variations. View additional arrangements for this home through the dropdown.
- Two-storey high foyer for a grand entry when greeting guests
- Walk-through Mud Room with a built-in bench and hooks and closet for coat storage
- Spacious walk-through Pantry from the Mud Room to the Kitchen for easy grocery unloading from the garage entry
- Kitchen features a large island with eating bar for casual dining complete with a cozy Dining Nook for formal entertaining
- Generous second floor Bonus Room for gathering
- Convenient second floor laundry
- Spa-like Master Ensuite features a large walk-in closet, separate shower and dual vanities
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||1734 sq ft (161 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Parking:||Double Garage Attached|
Alberta New Home Warranty
Being a member of the Alberta New Home Warranty Program for 25 years is your added assurance, in writing, of an experience that’s positive and secure from the outset. You can purchase with confidence knowing you’re covered by the best new home purchaser protection in Canada!
If you would like more information on Parkwood’s Warranty and Service Coverage, please contact your nearest Area Manager.
Warranty coverage on all Parkwood homes includes:
Workmanship & Material Warranty to ensure your home is running efficiently and to our high standards. This takes care of issues with the way your home was built or the materials it was built with, such as flooring and trim.
For your home’s Delivery & Distribution Systems including heating, electrical and plumbing
Building Envelope Warranty on the exterior shell of the home, including the roof and walls
Structural Warranty for load bearing compenents of the home, such as the frame and foundation