Finding the perfect new home in Edmonton can quickly become overwhelming. However, with over 30 years of building experience, we have the ability to make it an easy and enjoyable experience for you and your family. We understand that buying a home is not just a financial decision, but a personal investment into a place where families can build lasting memories. Whether it be finding you the perfect move-in ready home or building a custom home in your favourite neighbourhood, Kimberley makes it easy to find your dream home! We even have a dedicated new home specialist named Lauren available for you to call, email, or even text any time you have a question! She can tell you more about our Edmonton area communities, help determine the best home design to fit your needs, or even schedule a private one on one appointment on site at one of our amazing show homes.
We have a variety of options for you to build our Preston bungalow, and all can be customized based on your family’s needs. Our Preston luxury duplex floorplan is available in Keswick on the River (Keswick Villas) or Sherwood Park (The Estates of Salisbury Village), and our Preston 32 is available to build in many of our ‘single-family’ neighborhoods. Some of the standard features are listed below for each plan, as well as the differences between the plans. If you have any questions about which Preston is right for you, please contact the builder.
A highly functional and beautiful U-shaped Kitchen and a stunning 5-piece spa ensuite with soaker tub and extra-long vanity show how Kimberley Homes marries luxury with quality. All of our Preston models include the following features:
The Keswick Villas are semi-detached bungalows situated in Keswick on the River. Their secluded and dedicated cul-de-sac in Keswick Estates allows for easy access to the nearby Windermere Golf & Country Club and the shopping and dining at The Currents of Windermere.
- U-shaped Kitchen features your choice of solid surface counters, customizeable cabinetry with soft close doors and drawers, multiple pots and pans drawers, crown molding, under cabinet LED lighting, and a large island
- The adjacent walk through Pantry includes 5 rows of built-in MDF shelves
- Spacious Owner’s Suite on Main Floor includes 5 piece Spa Ensuite with soaker tub, tiled shower with 10mm glass door, two sinks set in an extra-long vanity, and walk-in closet with custom organizer
- Open concept Main Floor living space includes Nook, Kitchen, and Great Room
- Great Room with gas fireplace; Keswick Villas offers a unique mantel detail, and the fireplace in the other Preston plans can be customized to suit your tastes
- Main floor Laundry Room with additional cabinetry/built-in shelves
- Spacious tiled Mudroom off the double attached garage
- Your choice of solid surface counters, cabinet finish and style, ceramic tile, flooring, and other upgraded finishes
Preston (32) Single Family Bungalow Home:
- Starting from 1491 Sq Ft
- Main floor tiled Laundry room can be customized with built-in cabinets and laundry sink, and connects to the walk-in closet with custom organizer and built-in shelves
- Spacious walk-through Pantry includes 5 rows of built-in shelves
Connect with the builder for more details.
|Number Of Floors:||1|
|Total Finished Area:||1491 sq ft (139 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Amenities:||Laundry – Insuite|
|Parking:||Double Garage Attached|
Our coverage is provided through the Alberta New Home Warranty Program
- One year on Workmanship & Materials
- Two years on Distribution & Delivery Systems
- Seven years on the Building Envelope
- Ten years on Structural