Weaving your lifestyle with timeless design and incomparable quality, we create seamlessly tailored spaces. A piece of mastery, every Augusta estate is designed to become a sanctuary for those who call it home
Whether you dream of a quiet country acreage, an urban oasis in a historic neighbourhood or your own jewel in the crown of a prestigious new Edmonton community, we design a home that suits your lifestyle, and build it where you want to be.
We are a proud part of the Qualico family, Western Canada’s largest, fully integrated, privately owned real estate companies. For over 65 years, Qualico has welcomed thousands of families home by building to a higher standard.
OUR HOME BUILDING SPECIFICATIONS
Determined to deliver superior options, the expert Augusta Fine Homes Edmonton design team dedicates countless hours researching and sourcing today’s finest materials. Before any item is integrated into our The Finer Things building specifications, we consult with professionals, visit manufacturing facilities and immerse ourselves in detailed product information.
This in-depth understanding is central to everything we do. It is infused into every decision, every consideration, allowing us to build estate homes of incomparable quality. This is our proven process, our passion.
- 1 ¼” Granite or Quartz countertops included throughout the home
- Stained decorative railing as per plan
- Custom built paint grade mantle
- Splatter finish ceilings
- $1 per sq. ft. lighting allowance
- Oversized windows
- Chic finishing package
- Eldorado Stone installed as per plan
- Decora switches and plugs
- Under cabinet (valence) lighting
- Designer series insulated overhead door
- 96% high efficient furnace with 3 zone duct system & pleated filters
- Programmable, smart thermostats on each level of the home
- Heat Recovery Ventilation with push button timers in bathrooms
- Flow through humidifier
- R50 cellulose attic insulation blown in
- Recirculating pump for domestic water
- All Weather Windows 2500 Series Energy Saver units with tri-pane Sunstop glass
- LED pot light bulbs as per plan
- LED exterior soffit pot lights as per plan
Master Walk-In Closet system as per plan
Cabico Essence Cabinets throughout with soft close drawer slides & cabinet door hinges
Trex Transcend or vinyl decking complete with aluminium railing as per plan
Gas line to the Deck and a rough-in to Garage
Floor drain(s) in Garage
Outlets in the exterior soffit
30 year shingles
75 gallon hot water tank
Furnace and ducts professionally cleaned
- Canadian-made Hardwood Flooring as per plan with hardwood vent covers on Main Floor
- $25 per sq. ft. ceramic tile backsplash allowance in Kitchen
- Kohler Archer china in Bathrooms
- Free standing soaker tub
- Moen faucets and Bathroom accessories
- Custom tiled shower complete with Kerdi System in master ensuite
- 10mm tempered glass frameless Ensuite shower door
- 9' ceilings on Main Floor
- 9' foundation walls
- 96'' high doors complete with 4 door hinges on main floor as per plan
- 10lb carpet underlay
With its alluring architecture and triple-car garage, the Kensington is designed for elegant living. Stepping through the grand front door, you’ll encounter a foyer with generous closet space and a den perfect for a home office. Soaring ceilings throughout the main floor enhance the rich atmosphere of this beautiful home.
The kitchen boasts ample counter space with an over sized island and casual eating bar. The dining area flows seamlessly off of this space, making it an ideal area to host family get togethers. Wander into the vaulted great room and you’ll be drawn to the stunning, double-sided fireplace that can also be enjoyed as you lounge on your spacious, covered deck.
Explore further on the upper floor and you’ll find three additional bedrooms, a vaulted bonus room and a main bath featuring dual sinks for those busy weekday mornings. The master retreat is privately located away from the other bedrooms, and offers home owners an expansive walk-through closet which leads into the laundry room. Step into the ensuite and find a spa-like ambiance with his-and-hers vanities, custom tiled shower and a freestanding tub.
The possibilities for the basement development of this home include additional bedrooms, a three-piece washroom and casual entertaining or recreation space.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||3012 sq ft (280 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Parking:||Triple Garage Attached|