- Option 1 - Expanded Kitchen (adds 40 sq ft)
- Option 2 - Enclosed Flex Room
- Option 3 - Flex Room Cantilever (adds 16 sq ft)
- Option 4 - Revised Ensuite Laundry (adds 17 sq ft)
- Option 5 - Optional Laundry
- Option 6 - 4th Bedroom (adds 47 sq ft)
- Option 7 - Revised Ensuite with 3 Way Fireplace and Laundry
- Option 8 - Revised Ensuite Shower
- Option 9 - Master Sitting Area (adds 52 sq ft)
Connect with the builder for more details.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||2306 sq ft (214 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
Warranty & Service
Peace of Mind. Guaranteed.
Morrison Homes has spent decades building strong working relationships with our valued trade partners and suppliers. So you can count on the best possible product. But since your home is so much more than a product, we go out of our way to ensure it's everything you dreamed it would be. This starts with a thorough walkthrough with one of our knowledgeable Warranty Techs as soon as you take possession. After that, you’re paired with your Morrison Warranty Coordinator. Liaising directly between you and your Service Tech, your Warranty Coordinator is your own personal resource. Their entire job is to make sure your new home meets all your expectations.
Being committed to ensuring our customers’ investment is protected isn’t new to us. In fact, Morrison Homes is proud to have helped found the Alberta New Home Warranty program in 1974 – the first of its kind in Canada. The quality and reliability of our Warranty and Service has earned us the Leadership in Excellence Award – signifying over 35 consecutive years of customer service, as recognized by Alberta New Home Warranty Program.