Finding the perfect new home in Edmonton can quickly become overwhelming. However, with over 30 years of building experience, we have the ability to make it an easy and enjoyable experience for you and your family. We understand that buying a home is not just a financial decision, but a personal investment into a place where families can build lasting memories. Whether it be finding you the perfect move-in ready home or building a custom home in your favourite neighbourhood, Kimberley makes it easy to find your dream home! We even have a dedicated new home specialist named Lauren available for you to call, email, or even text any time you have a question! She can tell you more about our Edmonton area communities, help determine the best home design to fit your needs, or even schedule a private one on one appointment on site at one of our amazing show homes.
Our Award-Winning Onyx is a stunning plan, with jaw-dropping staircase greeting you as you walk through your front door, and luxurious spa Ensuite waiting for you at the end of a long day. We’ve got your family covered with a spacious and super functional mudroom featuring a large walk-in closet with built-in shelving, and the option to easily add a built-in bench and cubbies. Granite counters throughout, upgraded carpeting, tile and hardwood, and expansive windows filling the open-to-above foyer with light are sure to please.
Our current Onyx showhome in ONE at Keswick (Windermere) is now open, and is a perfect combination of luxury, function and modern design! A beautiful kitchen with Quartz counters, a stunning 5-piece spa ensuite with freestanding tub, and amazing tiled and wood beam feature wall in the Great Room show off the luxurious side of Kimberley Homes. Be sure to stop by the brand new Modern neighbourhood of ONE at Keswick to see what all the fuss is about! Affordable home sites are available now.
- Stunning open to above foyer with central staircase (curved or straight)
- Kitchen includes an abundance of customizable cabinets with soft close doors and drawers, multiple pots and pans drawers, crown molding, under cabinet LED lighting, a central island with flush bar for additional seating, and your choice of tiled backsplash and solid surface counters
- The large corner pantry has 5 rows of built-in shelves for convenient and functional storage
- Spacious Great Room with energy efficient gas fireplace and unique column detail
- Master Bedroom features His & Hers walk-in closets, both with custom organizers
- Adjacent Spa Ensuite with double sinks set in granite counters on an expansive vanity, large tiled shower with 10mm glass door, soaker tub, and a private water closet
- Second-floor Bonus Room at the rear of the home overlooks your yard and your stunning Foyer
- Unique tiled Mudroom off the garage has a walk-in closet with built-in shelves that is perfect for storing coats, boots, and other seasonal items; add a built-in bench and cubbies for even more convenience
- Large double attached garage is finished with insulation, drywall, and tape; add a floor drain and hot & cold taps for added convenience
- 9’ ceilings on main floor make your home feel even more open and inviting
- The choice is yours! Make sure your home suits your tastes by choosing from our exquisite interior finishing and colour palette options, including upgraded hardwood and ceramic tile, granite or quartz counters throughout, and customizable cabinets
- Personalize your light fixtures thanks to our generous lighting allowance
- Energy efficient features of your home include: high-efficiency furnace & hot water system, low flush toilet and low flow faucets, HRV and triple pane windows, etc. (for more information on the energy efficient features of our home, please check out our PURE Specifications or speak with a New Home Expert)
- As always, our industry leading PURE Specifications illustrate the many fine features included in all of our homes, such as exterior stone, lifetime warranty on shingles, gas line to backyard, rough-in for central vac, soft close doors and drawers throughout, etc.
Connect with the builder for more details.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||2405 sq ft (223 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Amenities:||Laundry – Insuite|
Our coverage is provided through the Alberta New Home Warranty Program
- One year on Workmanship & Materials
- Two years on Distribution & Delivery Systems
- Seven years on the Building Envelope
- Ten years on Structural