Finding the perfect new home in Edmonton can quickly become overwhelming. However, with over 30 years of building experience, we have the ability to make it an easy and enjoyable experience for you and your family. We understand that buying a home is not just a financial decision, but a personal investment into a place where families can build lasting memories. Whether it be finding you the perfect move-in ready home or building a custom home in your favourite neighbourhood, Kimberley makes it easy to find your dream home! We even have a dedicated new home specialist named Lauren available for you to call, email, or even text any time you have a question! She can tell you more about our Edmonton area communities, help determine the best home design to fit your needs, or even schedule a private one on one appointment on site at one of our amazing show homes.
The Award Winning Emerald home remains one of our most popular models, due not only to the stunning 2-storey ceilings in the great room – with amazing windows to match – but also thanks to its family-friendly, functional layout. Enjoy an amazing Kitchen, perfect for the chef or party planner in the family, with an extra-long island, and bright attached nook. The walk-through pantry adds functionality and convenience to the space, connecting to the mudroom and garage for ease of grocery-unloading, and has space enough for a stand-up deep freeze. This floorplan easily allows for the addition of a fourth bedroom, while customization of the fireplace surround is simply a design consultation away!
- Kitchen includes solid surface counters, custom cabinetry with soft close doors & drawers, crown molding, under cabinet LED lighting, and multiple pots and pans drawers, with a spacious Nook and central island with flush ledge for additional seating
- The attached walk-through Pantry has 5 rows of built-in shelves, and space for a stand-up freezer or additional fridge
- Generous Master Bedroom includes a walk-in closet with custom organizer
- 5-piece spa Ensuite features a corner soaker tub, large tiled shower with 10mm glass door, two undermount sinks set in solid surface counters, built-in MDF shelving, and a private water closet
- Soaring two-storey ceiling in the Great Room is enhanced by two-storey columns and expansive windows on both levels
- Main-floor Flex Room adjacent to the Foyer is open to the main hallway, and is perfect for a home office, study space, or even a playroom; ask our New Home Experts about the many ways you can make this room work for your family, including adding a barn door for some added privacy
- Family-sized main floor Mud Room & Laundry Room can easily accommodate a built-in bench and cubbies to help organize all that ‘stuff’ that comes into a busy home
- Second-floor Bonus Room, centrally located at the top of the stairs
- Additional spacious Bedrooms both have walk-in closets with custom organizers, expansive windows, and are conveniently located at the front of the home, close to the full bathroom
- Check out the floorplans below for a convenient four-bedroom option if you need more space for your growing family!
- Other features include a large double attached Garage and 9’ ceilings on the main floor; please view our industry-leading PURE Specifications for more information on what is included in all of our homes
Contact the builder for more details.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||2399 sq ft (223 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Amenities:||Laundry – Insuite|
Our coverage is provided through the Alberta New Home Warranty Program
- One year on Workmanship & Materials
- Two years on Distribution & Delivery Systems
- Seven years on the Building Envelope
- Ten years on Structural