Weaving your lifestyle with timeless design and incomparable quality, we create seamlessly tailored spaces. A piece of mastery, every Augusta estate is designed to become a sanctuary for those who call it home
Whether you dream of a quiet country acreage, an urban oasis in a historic neighbourhood or your own jewel in the crown of a prestigious new Edmonton community, we design a home that suits your lifestyle, and build it where you want to be.
We are a proud part of the Qualico family, Western Canada’s largest, fully integrated, privately owned real estate companies. For over 65 years, Qualico has welcomed thousands of families home by building to a higher standard.
OUR HOME BUILDING SPECIFICATIONS
Determined to deliver superior options, the expert Augusta Fine Homes Edmonton design team dedicates countless hours researching and sourcing today’s finest materials. Before any item is integrated into our The Finer Things building specifications, we consult with professionals, visit manufacturing facilities and immerse ourselves in detailed product information.
This in-depth understanding is central to everything we do. It is infused into every decision, every consideration, allowing us to build estate homes of incomparable quality. This is our proven process, our passion.
- 1 ¼” Granite or Quartz countertops included throughout the home
- Stained decorative railing as per plan
- Custom built paint grade mantle
- Splatter finish ceilings
- $1 per sq. ft. lighting allowance
- Oversized windows
- Chic finishing package
- Eldorado Stone installed as per plan
- Decora switches and plugs
- Under cabinet (valence) lighting
- Designer series insulated overhead door
- 96% high efficient furnace with 3 zone duct system & pleated filters
- Programmable, smart thermostats on each level of the home
- Heat Recovery Ventilation with push button timers in bathrooms
- Flow through humidifier
- R50 cellulose attic insulation blown in
- Recirculating pump for domestic water
- All Weather Windows 2500 Series Energy Saver units with tri-pane Sunstop glass
- LED pot light bulbs as per plan
- LED exterior soffit pot lights as per plan
Master Walk-In Closet system as per plan
Cabico Essence Cabinets throughout with soft close drawer slides & cabinet door hinges
Trex Transcend or vinyl decking complete with aluminium railing as per plan
Gas line to the Deck and a rough-in to Garage
Floor drain(s) in Garage
Outlets in the exterior soffit
30 year shingles
75 gallon hot water tank
Furnace and ducts professionally cleaned
- Canadian-made Hardwood Flooring as per plan with hardwood vent covers on Main Floor
- $25 per sq. ft. ceramic tile backsplash allowance in Kitchen
- Kohler Archer china in Bathrooms
- Free standing soaker tub
- Moen faucets and Bathroom accessories
- Custom tiled shower complete with Kerdi System in master ensuite
- 10mm tempered glass frameless Ensuite shower door
- 9' ceilings on Main Floor
- 9' foundation walls
- 96'' high doors complete with 4 door hinges on main floor as per plan
- 10lb carpet underlay
While the effect from the curb is of a proud, elegant manor, you’ll find that the Sutton’s traditional, timeless architecture gives way to an impressive hub of activity within, perfectly planned for contemporary family life. Visions of the bustling day-to-day and jubilant gatherings are the inspiration behind the open concept, highly efficient floor plan of the Sutton.
Your home is sure to stay tidy and well stocked, thanks to the ample storage space found upon entering via the double car garage. Tucked away from the whirr of the main living space, a well proportioned study overlooks the front garden. A large, multipurpose central island, charming fireplace and an oversized rear deck complete this idealistic main floor living space.
Upstairs, luxury and sensibility merge with a vaulted lounge, two sizable bedrooms and smart laundry and storage space. The immaculate master suite includes a gorgeous ensuite, as well as his and her dressing rooms. Allow your imagination to run wild with the possibility of a developed basement adding close to another 900 sq. ft. of customized space.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||2597 sq ft (241 m2)|
|Total Floor Below Grade:||1221 sq ft (113 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Parking:||Double Garage Attached|