Finding the perfect new home in Edmonton can quickly become overwhelming. However, with over 30 years of building experience, we have the ability to make it an easy and enjoyable experience for you and your family. We understand that buying a home is not just a financial decision, but a personal investment into a place where families can build lasting memories. Whether it be finding you the perfect move-in ready home or building a custom home in your favourite neighbourhood, Kimberley makes it easy to find your dream home! We even have a dedicated new home specialist named Lauren available for you to call, email, or even text any time you have a question! She can tell you more about our Edmonton area communities, help determine the best home design to fit your needs, or even schedule a private one on one appointment on site at one of our amazing show homes.
Our Award Winning New Hampshire plan remains one of more popular homes, thanks to its clever use of space and it’s many luxurious details. Kimberley’s signature open-rise, scissor stairs are the central feature of the home, and connect the 4 ‘split’ levels. The floorplan includes a spacious Den, Bonus Room with 10′ ceilings, 3 bedrooms, and 2.5 bathrooms.
Find custom cabinetry throughout the home (all with soft close doors & drawers), including an amazing (optional) built-in media centre in the second floor Bonus Room. Solid surface counters are included throughout, including on both islands in the Kitchen and in the luxurious spa Ensuite.
The children’s bedrooms on the second floor are connected by a Jack & Jill bathroom, with private shower/water closet area, and two undermount sinks set in an extra-long vanity (or two separate vanities). Each bedroom includes a walk-in closet with custom organizer, and a cantilever below the large windows that can easily accommodate a desk.
- Kimberley Signature stunning open-rise ‘scissor’ stairs are the central feature of the home
- Chef’s Kitchen with two islands, cut-out access to nook area, and walk-through pantry
- The rest of the open concept main floor includes a Great Room with fireplace, formal Dining Room, and Nook space
- Generous second-floor Bonus Room features 10’ ceilings and soaring floor-to-ceiling windows
- Spa Ensuite features walk-in closet with custom closet organizer, large shower (with space for granite bench), corner (or freestanding) tub, double undermount sinks set in granite counters, and a private water closet
- Owner’s Suite is customizable with a double-sided fireplace connected to the Ensuite
- Additional Bedrooms are connected by a Jack & Jill Bathroom, and both include walk-in closets
- Optional triple garage, with additional option for drive through stall in the single bay – this feature is dependent on your choice of home site
- Large Den/Flex Room
- Laundry space on the main floor or second floor – choose which layout works best for your family!
Contact the builder for more details.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||2647 sq ft (246 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||2|
|Amenities:||Laundry – Insuite|
|Parking:||Double Garage Attached|
Our coverage is provided through the Alberta New Home Warranty Program
- One year on Workmanship & Materials
- Two years on Distribution & Delivery Systems
- Seven years on the Building Envelope
- Ten years on Structural