The Pearl is a wonderful “no fuss”, family home. The open concept main floor offers excellent connectivity between the kitchen, dining area, and Great Room, and encourages family time. Your Kitchen will be the talk of the neighborhood, with an abundance of custom cabinets, and your choice of granite counters and sparkling tile backsplash. Head upstairs to your fabulous Bonus Room, and enjoy a casual space perfect for movie night or karaoke party! You can enjoy your private Master retreat, while the kids hang out in their spacious bedrooms. And don’t worry about sharing a bathroom! Your luxurious spa Ensuite and their separate bathroom are both fully equipped, with the Ensuite getting the added benefit of a two undermount sinks, separate tiled shower, and soaker tub.
- Kitchen includes an abundance of custom cabinets finished with crown molding, soft close doors and drawers, multiple pots & pans drawers, and under cabinet LED lighting, along with your choice of solid surface counters and upgraded tile backsplash
- The large corner Pantry includes 5 rows of built-in shelves, and combined with the central island means you have even more storage and space in your Kitchen for stocking up at the store, or preparing an extra special meal
- 5-piece Spa Ensuite includes built-in soaker tub, large tiled shower with 10mm glass doors, double sinks set in solid surface topped custom vanity, and a private water closet
- Master Suite is spacious enough for a sitting area under the expansive windows, and includes a long walk-in closet with custom closet organizer
- Open-concept main floor with spacious Great Room and Nook
- Great Room includes a gas fireplace with unique column detailing, and the Nook includes a cantilevered space, perfect for the addition of a buffet piece for additional storage (ask about a custom cabinet for this space to match your Kitchen!)
- Second-floor Bonus Room overlooks the open to below staircase
- Laundry is located on the second floor for added convenience
- 9’ ceilings on the main floor make your home feel even more open and inviting
- The choice is yours! Make sure your home suits your tastes by choosing from our exquisite interior finishing and colour palette options, including upgraded hardwood and ceramic tile, granite or quartz counters throughout, and customizable cabinets
- Personalize your light fixtures thanks to our generous lighting allowance
- Energy efficient features of your home include: high-efficiency furnace & hot water system, low flush toilet and low flow faucets, HRV and triple pane windows, etc. (for more information on the energy efficient features of our home, please check out our PURE Specifications or speak with a New Home Expert)
- As always, our industry leading PURE Specifications illustrate the many fine features included in all of our homes, such as exterior stone, lifetime warranty on shingles, gas line to the backyard, rough-in for central vac, soft close doors and drawers throughout, etc.
Additional standard features of the Pearl include large double attached garage, 9’ ceilings on main floor, granite throughout, spacious bedrooms and guest bathroom on the second floor. As with all of our standard floorplans, some customization is available. Add a built-in bench and cubbies to your Mudroom, or a makeup counter to your Ensuite vanity. Lauren and the rest of our sales team are happy to make sure you get the Pearl of your dreams!
Connect with the builder for more details.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||1848 sq ft (172 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Amenities:||Laundry – Insuite|
|Parking:||Double Garage Attached|
We are a certified Alberta New Home Warranty Program Builder, and offer excellent warranty service beyond possession. This includes:
Workmanship and Materials
Distribution and Delivery System
Major Structural Components
Following the possession of your Kimberley Home, the Warranty Concierge will be there to guide you through the warranty period of your new home. The Warranty Concierge, powered by Master Craftsman Warranty (MCW), is a dedicated expert who will address all of your warranty needs in a professional and efficient manner. The Warranty Concierge will receive your warranty requests and work with you to schedule warranty work visits, as an extension of your Kimberley homebuilding experience.
MCW is a highly respected company providing warranty services to home builders for over 45 years. MCW utilizes their over 100 years of combined construction/warranty experience and expertise to enhance your warranty experience.
WARRANTY INFORMATION AND REQUEST FORMS
NEW HOME ORIENTATION
Every Kimberley homeowner has an orientation with their site superintendent on possession day. We know that your possession day is packed full of excitement, activity and information so in addition to this orientation on possession day, the Warranty Concierge will work with you to schedule a second (optional) new home orientation at a later date with a technician. Your technician will provide a tutorial on the usage and maintenance on items like your Thermostat, Furnace, Sump pump and more.