Finding the perfect new home in Edmonton can quickly become overwhelming. However, with over 30 years of building experience, we have the ability to make it an easy and enjoyable experience for you and your family. We understand that buying a home is not just a financial decision, but a personal investment into a place where families can build lasting memories. Whether it be finding you the perfect move-in ready home or building a custom home in your favourite neighbourhood, Kimberley makes it easy to find your dream home! We even have a dedicated new home specialist named Lauren available for you to call, email, or even text any time you have a question! She can tell you more about our Edmonton area communities, help determine the best home design to fit your needs, or even schedule a private one on one appointment on site at one of our amazing show homes.
- Chef’s Kitchen features an extra-long island with flush eating bar, and customizable cabinets with crown molding, under cabinet LED lighting, soft close doors and drawers, and multiple pots & pans drawers, all topped with your choice of solid surface counters and tiled backsplash
- Kitchen cabinetry easily extends into the attached Nook, which can be customized with your choice of doors, inserts, etc.
- Formal Dining Room adjacent to the Foyer, both with 12’ ceilings
- Luxurious Spa Ensuite with double sinks set in granite vanity with unique tower cabinetry, corner soaker tub, large tiled shower with 10mm glass door, and private water closet
- Master Bedroom includes an amazing walk in closet with custom closet organizer
- The Den/Flex Room adjacent to the front Foyer can easily be used as a Guest Room, as its location provides easy access to the full Bathroom across the hall
- This guest Bathroom includes your choice of solid surface counters topping a long vanity, and fully tiled shower/tub
- Stunning staircase leading to the lower level sits below a wall of expansive windows
- Main floor tiled Laundry room allows for the inclusion of a laundry sink and additional cabinetry for storage (shown); or perhaps a built-in bench and cubbies is more your style!
- Access your rear yard from both the Master Suite and Nook
- Oversized double attached garage
- Expansive rear and side yard windows
Connect with the builder for more details.
|Number Of Floors:||1|
|Total Finished Area:||1900 sq ft (177 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Amenities:||Laundry – Insuite|
|Parking:||Double Garage Attached|
Our coverage is provided through the Alberta New Home Warranty Program
- One year on Workmanship & Materials
- Two years on Distribution & Delivery Systems
- Seven years on the Building Envelope
- Ten years on Structural