Finding the perfect new home in Edmonton can quickly become overwhelming. However, with over 30 years of building experience, we have the ability to make it an easy and enjoyable experience for you and your family. We understand that buying a home is not just a financial decision, but a personal investment into a place where families can build lasting memories. Whether it be finding you the perfect move-in ready home or building a custom home in your favourite neighbourhood, Kimberley makes it easy to find your dream home! We even have a dedicated new home specialist named Lauren available for you to call, email, or even text any time you have a question! She can tell you more about our Edmonton area communities, help determine the best home design to fit your needs, or even schedule a private one on one appointment on site at one of our amazing show homes.
Our Award-Winning Onyx is a stunning plan, with jaw-dropping staircase greeting you as you walk through your front door, and luxurious spa Ensuite waiting for you at the end of a long day. We’ve got your family covered with a spacious and super functional mudroom featuring a large walk-in closet with built-in shelving, and the option to easily add a built-in bench and cubbies. Granite counters throughout, upgraded carpeting, tile and hardwood, and expansive windows filling the open-to-above foyer with light are sure to please.
- Stunning open to above foyer with central staircase (curved or straight)
- Kitchen includes an abundance of customizable cabinets with soft close doors and drawers, multiple pots and pans drawers, crown molding, under cabinet LED lighting, a central island with flush bar for additional seating, and your choice of tiled backsplash and solid surface counters
- The large corner pantry has 5 rows of built-in shelves for convenient and functional storage
- Spacious Great Room with energy efficient gas fireplace and unique column detail
- Master Bedroom features His & Hers walk-in closets, both with custom organizers
- Adjacent Spa Ensuite with double sinks set in granite counters on an expansive vanity, large tiled shower with 10mm glass door, soaker tub, and a private water closet
- Second-floor Bonus Room at the rear of the home overlooks your yard and your stunning Foyer
- Unique tiled Mudroom off the garage has a walk-in closet with built-in shelves that is perfect for storing coats, boots, and other seasonal items; add a built-in bench and cubbies for even more convenience
- Large double attached garage is finished with insulation, drywall, and tape; add a floor drain and hot & cold taps for added convenience
- 9’ ceilings on main floor make your home feel even more open and inviting
- The choice is yours! Make sure your home suits your tastes by choosing from our exquisite interior finishing and colour palette options, including upgraded hardwood and ceramic tile, granite or quartz counters throughout, and customizable cabinets
- Personalize your light fixtures thanks to our generous lighting allowance
- Energy efficient features of your home include: high-efficiency furnace & hot water system, low flush toilet and low flow faucets, HRV and triple pane windows, etc. (for more information on the energy efficient features of our home, please check out our PURE Specifications or speak with a New Home Expert)
- As always, our industry leading PURE Specifications illustrate the many fine features included in all of our homes, such as exterior stone, lifetime warranty on shingles, gas line to backyard, rough-in for central vac, soft close doors and drawers throughout, etc.
The total square footage indicated also includes between 225 & 260 sq ft of a finished basement at the bottom of the curved staircase, which provides a unique space for a study area, or reading nook. Some of the photos in the gallery below show further basement development as well. Please contact Lauren directly for more information on adding a media room, home office, or playroom to the basement your Onyx Home.
We have two standard sizes for our Onyx plan, and all can be customized based on your family’s needs. If you have any questions about which Onyx is right for you, please contact Lauren directly and she will be happy to help you out!
- 2,405 Sq Ft
- Click here for a video walk-through of our Onyx 30 plan.
- 2,565 Sq Ft
Contact the builder for more details.
|Number Of Floors:||2.0|
|Total Finished Area:||2565 sq ft (238 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Amenities:||Laundry – Insuite|
|Parking:||Double Garage Attached|
We are a certified Alberta New Home Warranty Program Builder, and offer excellent warranty service beyond possession. This includes:
Workmanship and Materials
Distribution and Delivery System
Major Structural Components
Following the possession of your Kimberley Home, the Warranty Concierge will be there to guide you through the warranty period of your new home. The Warranty Concierge, powered by Master Craftsman Warranty (MCW), is a dedicated expert who will address all of your warranty needs in a professional and efficient manner. The Warranty Concierge will receive your warranty requests and work with you to schedule warranty work visits, as an extension of your Kimberley homebuilding experience.
MCW is a highly respected company providing warranty services to home builders for over 45 years. MCW utilizes their over 100 years of combined construction/warranty experience and expertise to enhance your warranty experience.
WARRANTY INFORMATION AND REQUEST FORMS
NEW HOME ORIENTATION
Every Kimberley homeowner has an orientation with their site superintendent on possession day. We know that your possession day is packed full of excitement, activity and information so in addition to this orientation on possession day, the Warranty Concierge will work with you to schedule a second (optional) new home orientation at a later date with a technician. Your technician will provide a tutorial on the usage and maintenance on items like your Thermostat, Furnace, Sump pump and more.