Our planning process is all about getting to know you. From selecting the community, to the lot, to the floorplan we want to build a home for you to compliment your lifestyle today and for years to come. Our teams works tirelessly to design your home with the most efficient use of space while still including unique features and touches to cater to you. We walk you through selecting both the interior and exterior finishes with a focus on the details to make sure your home reflects you while still working within your preferred budget.
We take care of everything, just sit back and relax. Your New Home Specialist will send you regular updates with pictures/videos to show your homes’ progress as well as to prepare you for what’s coming next. Scheduled progress walk-throughs are one of the most exciting parts of the process where you get to see your vision come to life. We pride ourselves in our accuracy in our build time. We know you’re busy and need to plan your move so our internal Scheduler works directly with the President to ensure we stick to our strict timelines while never compromising on quality. There are factors beyond our control that can arise but it’s our promise to keep you informed every step of the way.
Move in with peace of mind that your new home comes with the 1-2-5-10 Warranty Protection. Our goal is to educate you on what is covered under warranty and to arm you with the resources and tools on proper homeowner maintenance to ensure you can continue to enjoy your home for years to come.
Our Team is dedicated and available to answer any questions you may have.
- Mature Neighborhood
- Tree Lined Streets
- Close to Amenities & Local Shops
- Open Concept Floor Plan
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms + 1 Powder Room
- 9’ Main Floor Ceiling Heights
- Developed Basement w/9’ Foundation Height
- Additional Entrance to Developed Basement
- Upper Floor Laundry
- Pot Lights
- Maple Railing w/Iron Spindles
- Full Height Cabinets w/Riser & Crown Molding
- Contemporary Flat Panel White Cabinets
- Grey Quartz Countertops
- Glass Mosaic Backsplash
- Stainless Steel Appliance’s w/Canopy Hood Fan
- Boxed-Out Linear Electric Fireplace w/Feature Wall Paint
- Master Bedroom w/Ensuite & Walk-In Closet
- Square Undermount Sinks in Bathrooms
- 8’ X 10’ Rear Deck
- 21’ X 21’ Rear Detached Garage
Connect with the builder for more details.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||1411 sq ft (131 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Amenities:||Appliances Included and Laundry – Insuite|
|Parking:||Double Garage Detached|