HUDSON 40 (5 Beds)
2355 90b St SW, Edmonton, AB, Canada, T6X 0P4
|Base Price:||Contact builder for price|
Our new HUDSON plan was specially designed for the exciting community of Uplands at Riverview, but our homeowners are excited to make it work for their families in our other Estate neighbourhoods!
- Kitchen includes granite or quartz counters, custom cabinetry with soft close doors & drawers, crown molding, under cabinet LED lighting, and multiple pots and pans drawers, with a spacious Nook and extra-long central island with flush ledge for additional seating
- The large Pantry has 5 rows of built-in shelves
- Generous Master Bedroom at the back of the home includes a walk-in closet with custom organizer
- 5-piece spa Ensuite features a soaker tub, large tiled shower with 10mm glass door, two undermount sinks set in your choice of granite or quartz counters, and a private water closet
- Second floor laundry room is connected to the Master’s walk-in closet for added convenience, but far enough from the bedrooms so those late night laundry sessions won’t keep anyone awake!
- Gas fireplace in the Great Room is enhanced by two benches on either side, along with expansive windows facing the yard
- Main-floor Bedroom and full bathroom is perfect for overnight guests, or for long-term family members, but this space can easily be designed for a home office, study space, etc.; ask our New Home Experts about the many ways you can make this multi-purpose space work for your family!
- Family-sized main floor Mud Room includes a built-in bench and cubbies to help organize all that ‘stuff’ that comes in to a busy home
- Second-floor Bonus Room overlooks the central stairs
- The two additional Bedrooms on the second floor both have large closets, expansive windows, and are conveniently located close to the full bathroom and Bonus Room
- Flexibility is key in this home, with easy options for three to five bedrooms!
- Other features include a large double attached Garage and 9’ ceilings on main floor; please view our industry leading Specifications for more information on what is included in all of our homes
Connect with the builder for more details.
|Number Of Floors:||2.0|
|Total Finished Area:||2854 sq ft (265 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Amenities:||Laundry – Insuite|
|Parking:||Triple Garage Attached|
We are a certified Alberta New Home Warranty Program Builder, and offer excellent warranty service beyond possession. This includes:
Workmanship and Materials
Distribution and Delivery System
Major Structural Components
Following the possession of your Kimberley Home, the Warranty Concierge will be there to guide you through the warranty period of your new home. The Warranty Concierge, powered by Master Craftsman Warranty (MCW), is a dedicated expert who will address all of your warranty needs in a professional and efficient manner. The Warranty Concierge will receive your warranty requests and work with you to schedule warranty work visits, as an extension of your Kimberley homebuilding experience.
MCW is a highly respected company providing warranty services to home builders for over 45 years. MCW utilizes their over 100 years of combined construction/warranty experience and expertise to enhance your warranty experience.
WARRANTY INFORMATION AND REQUEST FORMS
NEW HOME ORIENTATION
Every Kimberley homeowner has an orientation with their site superintendent on possession day. We know that your possession day is packed full of excitement, activity and information so in addition to this orientation on possession day, the Warranty Concierge will work with you to schedule a second (optional) new home orientation at a later date with a technician. Your technician will provide a tutorial on the usage and maintenance on items like your Thermostat, Furnace, Sump pump and more.