3508 4th St NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada, T6T 1J2
- A modern 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with a corner kitchen, flushed central island with storage cabinets.
- Well appointed floor plan with spacious living room, dinette, and mudroom. Additional space for
entertainment in the 2nd floor bonus room.
- Pot lights with LED bulbs in all light fixtures – maximizes energy savings by providing optimal light output for the lowest energy usage.
- Upgrades include 41” Upper Cabinets in the Kitchen and Straight Metal Spindle Railing in the Main and 2nd Floor.
- 20’ x 22’ concrete garage pad includes electrical roughins.
- 6 piece Samsung Appliance Package including Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances and White Front Load Washer and Dryer.
- A recessed HDMI box located in Great Room for ease of TV mount.
- Attractive, high quality, Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) flooring on the main floor and 2nd floor laundry room and bathrooms. This easy to maintain flooring is water-proof, scratch-proof and stain-resistant.
- Clutter-free kitchen with the 41” upper cabinets, smooth action metal drawer hardware with soft-close (no slam) mechanism on all doors and drawers.
- Gorgeous Low VOC and maintenance free Quartz Counter Tops in the main kitchen, and second floor bathrooms with undermount sink.
- Painted basement floor and the removable 5’ x 2’ dual slider basement windows are wide enough to fit drywall through for future basement development.
- Triple pane Low E Argon gas filled Energy Star rated windows contributing to increased energy efficiency and outside noise reduction.
- Our energy-efficient, healthier living homes are equipped with a 96% high-efficiency furnace, 80 gal electric high-efficiency HWT, LED bulbs throughout, carbon monoxide detector, humidifier, and HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator) which provides fresh air and improves climate control while saving energy.
- Brilliant Smart Home Automation. Control your home from the all-in-one app. Control your thermostat, View your video doorbell and lock/unlock your door, Turn off/on, or dim all enabled lights from anywhere.
- Ceiling texture is upgraded to California Knock-Down texture for a sleek modern feel inside your home.
- The Primary Ensuite Bathroom features a beautiful upgraded Standing Shower with Sliding Glass Doors, as well as His/Her Sinks.
- Convenient 2nd Floor Laundry Room with ample storage space and a linen closet.
|List Price Includes:||Tax|
|Number Of Floors:||2.0|
|Total Finished Area:||1564 sq ft (145 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Amenities:||Laundry – Insuite|
|Parking:||Double Garage Detached|
Master Craftsman Warranty
We take pride in every home built by Bedrock Homes. Through our partnership with Master Craftsman Warranty you can be assured your home warranty will be handled by qualified warranty staff.
Master Craftsman Warranty is a highly respected company providing warranty services to home builders for over 45 years. MCW utilizes their over 100 years of combined construction/warranty experience and expertise to enhance your warranty experience. MCW has a dedicated team of office staff and warranty technicians to handle all of your warranty needs in a professional and efficient manner.
At Bedrock Homes we are committed to delivering a finished, quality built home and you should feel secure that our job extends beyond the turnover of your home. Through our partnership with Master Craftsman Warranty you can be assured that your warranty request will be handled efficiently and effectively. Warranty requests will be handled during regular business hours, Monday to Friday. However, Master Craftsman Warranty does offer a 24-Hour Emergency care for any emergency situations, such as a significant plumbing leak, water penetration from the exterior, or a complete loss of water or heat. (If you are experiencing a complete loss of power, please contact your energy provider).
In the event of an After Hours Emergency, please contact us at 780-222-4570.
For all other warranty requests, please submit in writing to Master Craftsman Warranty Limited before your warranty expiration date in order to be considered.