This amazing floor plan is located on a south facing back-yard lot that backs onto a farmer’s green field and walking paths. The main floor hosts a large kitchen with a quartz counter island that overlooks the dining room. The great room comes with a gas fireplace and lots of rear windows which allows natural light to flow through the open space. Up a half set of stairs is your over-sized bonus room with vaulted ceilings as well as a front patio. The upper floor is where you’ll find the master bedroom which has a spacious 5 piece ensuite bathroom, and there are also two more good sized rooms with another full bathroom.
Connect with the builder for more information!
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Our standard upper floor plan offers spacious second and third bedrooms, allowing flexibility for childrens’ bedrooms,a guest bedroom, or office space.
- Double attached garage
- There’s the room you need, and then some, in this ultra-practical tandem garage.
- Open concept kitchen
- Stunning home to entertain in, thanks to its open concept design.
- Grande foyer
- Provides easy access to closet and garage.
- Upper floor laundry
- Enjoy the added convenience of an upper floor laundry room.
- Upgraded finishes
- Quartz counter tops, full height ivory kitchen cabinets, wrought-iron railing and stainless steel appliances.
- Gas fireplace
- There is nothing like a fireplace to add warmth and ambiance all winter.
- Front deck off bonus room
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||2160 sq ft (201 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Amenities:||Appliances Included and See Remarks|
|Parking:||Double Garage Attached|
Alberta New Home Warranty Program
The Alberta New Home Warranty Program was founded in 1974 to provide a comprehensive package of warranty protections and promote higher standards of performance within Alberta’s homebuilding industry.
- 1 Year Labour & Materials - coverage for defects in materials and labour (e.g. baseboards, flooring, fixtures)
- 2 Years Distribution Systems - coverage for defects in materials and labour related to delivery and distribution systems (e.g. heating, electrical and plumbing systems)
- 5 Years Building Envelope - coverage for defects in the building envelope, which the Act defines as the system of components that separate the controlled interior air from the exterior (e.g., roof and exterior walls)
- 10 Years Structural - coverage for the key structural components of your homes (e.g., frame and foundation)
For more information on The Alberta New Home Warranty Program please visit http://anhwp.com/