New 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath Duplex Side By Side - Cochrane in the Fireside Community.
Duplex Side By Side, 2 Storey
|Model Name:||Verde - Fireside (Cochrane)|
|Builder:||Brookfield Residential Calgary|
|Available:||November 1, 2017|
The location of this home is worth the visit alone as it backs onto a walking path and has gorgeous farmland views! The open concept main floor allows plenty of natural light and the walk-through pantry leads to the gourmet kitchen, truly a chef’s dream. This Walkout 3 Bedroom Home features an Urban Oasis master Bedroom with frameless shower and standalone soaker tub.
This home is located half a block away from the future K-8 school scheduled to open in the Fall of 2017 and has access to many great walking paths that Fireside has to offer.
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms - Our standard upper floor plan offers spacious second and third bedrooms, allowing flexibility for childrens&#039; bedrooms,a guest bedroom, or office space.
- Double attached garage - There’s the room you need, and then some, in this ultra-practical double car garage.
- Open concept kitchen - Terrific home to entertain in, thanks to its open concept design.
- Large foyer - Provides easy access to closet and garage.
- Upper floor laundry - Enjoy the added convenience of an upper floor laundry room
|List Price Includes:||GST|
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||2033 sq ft (189 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Parking:||Double Garage Attached|
Alberta New Home Warranty Program
The Alberta New Home Warranty Program was founded in 1974 to provide a comprehensive package of warranty protections and promote higher standards of performance within Alberta’s homebuilding industry.
- 1 Year Labour & Materials - coverage for defects in materials and labour (e.g. baseboards, flooring, fixtures)
- 2 Years Distribution Systems - coverage for defects in materials and labour related to delivery and distribution systems (e.g. heating, electrical and plumbing systems)
- 5 Years Building Envelope - coverage for defects in the building envelope, which the Act defines as the system of components that separate the controlled interior air from the exterior (e.g., roof and exterior walls)
- 10 Years Structural - coverage for the key structural components of your homes (e.g., frame and foundation)
For more information on The Alberta New Home Warranty Program please visit http://anhwp.com/