Where affordability meets functionality, the main floor boost an oversized granite countertop with flex space. A full upstairs laundry suite saves running stairs on your day off, and a full rear deck offers space to entertain and waste summer evenings. This home also features a 5 piece en-suite for your urban oasis, and laminate and tile flooring.
- 3 -4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms - Our standard upper floor plan offers spacious second and third bedrooms, allowing flexibility for childrens' bedrooms, a guest bedroom, or office space.
- Galley style kitchen - The mid-galley style kitchen in Leighton features a large island with eating bar and pantry.
- Main floor flex space - The perfect location for a home office, entertainment area, or kids play area.
- Open concept living - Leighton is a terrific home to entertain in, thanks to its open concept design.
- 9 ft. main floor ceilings - A 9 ft. ceiling on the main floor takes that open feel to the next level.
- 5-piece ensuite and upper floor laundry option - This option gives you a spacious ensuite with a soaker tub, stand-up shower and his and her vanities. It also gives you a laundry room conveniently located on the upper floor.
- Developed stairwell option - Finish off the main floor space by developing the landing to your basement. By selecting this option, we’ll extend the kitchen island and give you some additional storage space.
- Double car garage - Upgrade your gravel parking pad to a 20’ wide by 22’ deep detached garage.
|List Price Includes:||GST|
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||1560 sq ft (145 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Parking:||Double Garage Detached|
Alberta New Home Warranty Program
The Alberta New Home Warranty Program was founded in 1974 to provide a comprehensive package of warranty protections and promote higher standards of performance within Alberta’s homebuilding industry.
- 1 Year Labour & Materials - coverage for defects in materials and labour (e.g. baseboards, flooring, fixtures)
- 2 Years Distribution Systems - coverage for defects in materials and labour related to delivery and distribution systems (e.g. heating, electrical and plumbing systems)
- 5 Years Building Envelope - coverage for defects in the building envelope, which the Act defines as the system of components that separate the controlled interior air from the exterior (e.g., roof and exterior walls)
- 10 Years Structural - coverage for the key structural components of your homes (e.g., frame and foundation)
For more information on The Alberta New Home Warranty Program please visit http://anhwp.com/