Beautifully bold and remarkably elegant.
Inspired by mid-century modern design, this Sandhurst 2 model features clean, modern lines and materials with vintage elements that come together to create a visual statement.
It's all in the details.
Custom lacquered cabinets and a waterfall quartz kitchen island are magnificently complemented with on-trend gold cabinetry hardware, plumbing fixtures and a custom lighting package. Shapes and textures, such as the oblong hex tile backsplash in the kitchen and bevelled subway tile in the ensuite are strategically used to add depth and character throughout the home, while a monochromatic, neutral colour scheme allows for easy furnishing and decorating.
- Gorgeous ceramic tile and hardwood floors throughout the main floor
- 9' ceilings throughout main floor and basement
- Beautiful modern kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and quartz counter tops
- Stylish fireplace in great room
- Large upper floor laundry
- Walk-through pantry
- Front landscaping including irrigation system and exposed aggregate driveway and walkway
- Custom interior colour scheme selected by Cardel’s Interior Design team