It's all about balance.
This bright move-in-ready home conveys a minimalistic feel and bold contrast to create an ultra-sleek design. A graphic black and white palette with shades of grey in between lends itself to endless furnishing options.
This home is all about flow and function featuring a gorgeous open-concept floorplan, stunning concrete-looking quartz kitchen countertops and an esheresque backsplash – perfect for the art enthusiast. Light, engineered hardwood adds texture and warmth throughout the main floor and contrasts beautifully with the modern stone fireplace. Exterior concrete stairs to the basement allow for private basement access from the backyard.
- Gorgeous ceramic tile and hardwood floors throughout the main floor
- 9' ceilings throughout main floor and basement
- Beautiful modern kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and quartz counter tops
- Full railing package and developed stairwell to basement
- Exterior concrete stairs from back yard to basement
- Walk-through pantry and large upper floor laundry
- Stylish fireplace in great room
- Interior colour scheme # 3, Carbon, selected by Cardel’s Interior Design team