New 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath Townhouse - Calgary in the Symons Gate Community.
Townhouse, 3 Storey
|Builder:||Brookfield Residential Calgary|
The Link at Symons Gate in Calgary
50 Sage Bluff Circle NW
Every inch of the Mikado is devoted to combining functionality with style: the galley kitchen, the open living space, and two spacious master bedrooms with en suites.
This particular home offers;
- Large garage with extra storage
- Additional driveway parking
- A beautiful balcony facing onto a greenspace
- Open concept floorplan with abundant natural lighting
- Quartz countertops throughout
The Link at Symons Gate encompasses 165 two- to three-bedroom NW Calgary townhome units in 24 buildings. It’s designed for the way you really live, from the rafters to the attached garage (a unique feature almost unheard of for townhouses in Calgary’s northwest from the mid $200s). Beyond your doorstep, The Link is about one simple thing: community. It’s got plenty of green spaces and public places designed to bring neighbours together, so it’s more than a collection of homes. It’s home.
|List Price Includes:||GST|
|Number Of Floors:||3|
|Total Finished Area:||1146 sq ft (106 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Parking:||Attached and Tandem|
Alberta New Home Warranty Program
The Alberta New Home Warranty Program was founded in 1974 to provide a comprehensive package of warranty protections and promote higher standards of performance within Alberta’s homebuilding industry.
- 1 Year Labour & Materials - coverage for defects in materials and labour (e.g. baseboards, flooring, fixtures)
- 2 Years Distribution Systems - coverage for defects in materials and labour related to delivery and distribution systems (e.g. heating, electrical and plumbing systems)
- 5 Years Building Envelope - coverage for defects in the building envelope, which the Act defines as the system of components that separate the controlled interior air from the exterior (e.g., roof and exterior walls)
- 10 Years Structural - coverage for the key structural components of your homes (e.g., frame and foundation)
For more information on The Alberta New Home Warranty Program please visit http://anhwp.com/