This charming two-storey model exhibits a chic, contemporary design with a fresh, nautical feel. Sleek, navy-blue cabinets contrast strikingly with white quartz countertops and light hardwood floors. Gold light fixtures and hardware add warmth throughout the home, while bold elements, such as the blue and white striped dining room feature-wall make a bold visual statement.
- All showhome furnishings, excluding mattresses and outdoor furniture, are included.
- Contemporary chic home painted in Cloverdale paint Pewter Moon
- Gorgeous white oak Saturna Rainforest hardwood and tile floors throughout the main floor
- 9′ ceilings on all levels with the open to above great room window package
- Beautiful kitchen with Misty Carrera quartz countertops and Navy Huntwood maple cabinetry
- Gorgeous striped navy feature wall in dining area
- Beautiful white railing throughout
- Fully landscaped including irrigation, cedar deck and rear fencing, exposed aggregate walkways and driveway
- Stainless steel appliance package in the kitchen
- Upper floor laundry room
- Dual sinks in the ensuite with transom window above for natural light and a large walk-in closet
- 3 bedrooms and a bonus room upstairs and a fully developed basement with a 4th bedroom and recreation room.
- Oversized garage with work space area
- Walking distance to Fish Creek Park and LRT