New 2 bedroom, 2.0 bath Lowrise Apartment - SE Calgary in the Legacy Community.
Lowrise Apartment, Single Level Apartment
|Model Name:||Ashley - Legacy Park ( Building 7000)|
|Price:||Contact builder for price|
|Builder:||Brad Remington Homes|
|Condo Project:||Legacy Park|
Legacy has been community of the year for 2015 and 2016 - a master planned community built to stand the test of time. Legay Park has incredible standards with 9 foot ceilings, underground parking, stainless steel appliances, knock down ceiling and so much more. Come visit us at the Sales Centre (215 Legacy Blvd SE) and we'd love help introduce you to Legacy Park.
- Classically designed architecture
- Richly detailed exteriors using a combination of brick and James Hardie premium siding (non-combustible fibrecement)
- Two stage foundation waterproofing wrap
- High performance “SunStop HS4A” windows
- “PK Board” fire and mildew resistant construction envelope
- 30-year Chateau roof shingle
- Boutique style, neighbour-friendly designed buildings
- Private patios and deck to extend your living space
- Personal patio entrances available on main floor courtyard condos
- Ample parking for homeowners and their guests (extra also available for purchase)
Features & Finishes
Nine foot ceilings, granite counters, premium "soft close" cabinetry, customizable interior selections, knock down ceiling texture, titled parking, personal storage, 5 kitchen appliances, in suite laundry with washer and dryer, individual patio or balcony, plush carpet with stain guard, engineered floor and wall systems designed for superior sound attenuation, classically designed architecture featuring a combination of brick and premium siding, high performance low-e windows, available upgrades to personalize your home.
|Total Finished Area:||1020 sq ft (95 m2)|
Alberta New Home Warranty Program
The Alberta New Home Warranty Program was founded in 1974 to provide a comprehensive package of warranty protections and promote higher standards of performance within Alberta’s homebuilding industry.
- 1 Year Labour & Materials - coverage for defects in materials and labour (e.g. baseboards, flooring, fixtures)
- 2 Years Distribution Systems - coverage for defects in materials and labour related to delivery and distribution systems (e.g. heating, electrical and plumbing systems)
- 5 Years Building Envelope - coverage for defects in the building envelope, which the Act defines as the system of components that separate the controlled interior air from the exterior (e.g., roof and exterior walls)
- 10 Years Structural - coverage for the key structural components of your homes (e.g., frame and foundation)
For more information on The Alberta New Home Warranty Program please visit http://anhwp.com/