The Link at Symons Gate in Calgary
46 Sage Bluff Circle NW
There's something eternally classic about high ceilings and oversized windows. The Crimson 2 has both, details that fill your living space with light and a wonderful, welcoming spaciousness.
This home features;
- 14 ft ceilings in entryway and living room
- 10-foot front windows for an abundance of natural light
- A beautifully functional split-level floorplan with large kitchen
- Quartz countertops through-out the home
- A convenient, attached double car garage
- Poured concrete front patio facing a greenspace walking path
The Link at Symons Gate encompasses 165 two- to three-bedroom NW Calgary townhome units in 24 buildings. It’s designed for the way you really live, from the rafters to the attached garage (a unique feature almost unheard of for townhouses in Calgary’s northwest from the mid $200s). Beyond your doorstep, The Link is about one simple thing: community. It’s got plenty of green spaces and public places designed to bring neighbours together, so it’s more than a collection of homes. It’s home.
|List Price Includes:||GST|
|Number Of Floors:||3|
|Total Finished Area:||1239 sq ft (115 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
Alberta New Home Warranty Program
The Alberta New Home Warranty Program was founded in 1974 to provide a comprehensive package of warranty protections and promote higher standards of performance within Alberta’s homebuilding industry.
- 1 Year Labour & Materials - coverage for defects in materials and labour (e.g. baseboards, flooring, fixtures)
- 2 Years Distribution Systems - coverage for defects in materials and labour related to delivery and distribution systems (e.g. heating, electrical and plumbing systems)
- 5 Years Building Envelope - coverage for defects in the building envelope, which the Act defines as the system of components that separate the controlled interior air from the exterior (e.g., roof and exterior walls)
- 10 Years Structural - coverage for the key structural components of your homes (e.g., frame and foundation)
For more information on The Alberta New Home Warranty Program please visit http://anhwp.com/