Evanston was designed as a prairie-values environment and atmosphere where neighbourliness can flourish. At every turn you’ll discover community planning and architecture conspiring to bring people together, rather than keep them apart.
There are fewer fences and more open spaces, back lanes and verandahs – meaning more opportunities for conversation and more to see. Evanston’s ample green spaces with playgrounds and a neighbourhood gazebo have been designed to be gathering places, too.
- Colonial elevation - see plans
- 9’ foundation and main floor ceiling height
- INCLUDES BASEMENT DEVELOPMENT
- Solid maple cabinets with 40 1/2 uppers & solid maple island
- Quartz kitchen countertops
- Jaelyn satin silver lighting package
- Hardwood & tile flooring
- Convenient upper floor laundry with linen storage
- Large windows at rear of home allow for plenty of natural light